Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Toilet is looking good so far ...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Just popped in for a catchup and so sorry to hear about Flash again Jenny Poor little guy, and good luck with the vet tomorrow. You asked about Panacur, I used to use that quite frequently, every 3 months for 3 days, it's a 3 day thing, I would never give it all in one day, but since we've been on our current medication, I haven't wormed Zena for a whole year. I'm of the opinion that no worms like Metronidazole and because she's having one a day 400 mg I reckon we keep everything at bay. I do use the spot on's now and again though which would cover some worms, but as my vet says, we have problems with Zena with her tummy, so I have to be very careful about what I put into her and how often, and if it aint broke kind of thing.

Lorraine, I see you're suffering like I am I had the most terrible, terrible night, banging head sweating sneezing, nose blowing, I couldn't get up this morning and that never happens to me Poor Dave had to cook the meat I got out yesterday but hats off to him he did a brilliant job, and I ate a bit. I'm going back to bed now, but first I need a shower, I soooooo wish we had a bath, much easier when you're feeling rubbish like this

Might be around tomorrow, might not, but the way I'm feeling this has knocked me for 6 Good luck at the vets tomorrow Jenny and hugs for dear little Flash.xxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Toilet is looking good so far ...
yeah!! Super Steve
Poor HELENA though You sound awful,rest up,big (( hugs)) hope you feel better soon xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Poor Helena, I can sympathise. I hope Dave looks after you xx

It's the aching from head to foot I hate. Even my fingertips ache!

I've got as far as frying off the onions so far for the bolognese after having a snooze. Really not feeling up to anything except snoozing. Iona was kind enough to sleep for a wee while and let me do the same. She is currently beside me on the couch chewing on her dried bone. It's helping her teeth and stopping her chewing stuff she shouldn't be...like me!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Lore for Lords sake get a takeaway or get hubby to cook settle down and relax
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Lore for Lords sake get a takeaway or get hubby to cook settle down and relax
Yeah, wish I could. He's on nightshift mode (he doesn't work but when he's depressed he sleeps during the day and stays up at night). So he's still in bed, hopefully he'll get up soon. The bills are starting to come off so takeaway is not an option at the moment.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Yeah, wish I could. He's on nightshift mode (he doesn't work but when he's depressed he sleeps during the day and stays up at night). So he's still in bed, hopefully he'll get up soon. The bills are starting to come off so takeaway is not an option at the moment.
Encourage him to cook Spag Bol for his breakfast then
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 07:20 PM
MegThanks. As you know it is so frightening when it happens but I think I should be getting use to it .... which I'm not . I'll pick up another course of abs to keep in reserve again tomorrow when I go in. Hopefully as he is so empty now his poor guts can have a rest. I was told to only give him food if he asked for it and then not more than one third of his normal daily intake. Good news that he has asked for some but I'm really limiting it to very small amounts. I've bathed his back end twice today but he still smells vile ... poor little mite. Thanks for your concern but I know you too went through this HGE. I was literally with my Mum for about 5 minutes so will have to go back again when Flash is OK.
Lacey Enjoy Downton if you watch it tonight .... I still haven't and will hopefully catchup tomorrow.
Helena Aw thanks. I can't believe its happening again though I'm so sorry you are feeling so vile ... there is nothing you can do to fight it unfortunately and just have to rest and sit-it-out until the virus decides to leave. (((hugs))).

OH has just cooked me a meal.
See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Evening everyone. Firstly sorry to hear about Flash Jenny.
Hope you feel better soon Helena.
Glad the leaking toilet is fixed Linda.
Wishing your son well Cath.
(((Hugs))) to anyone else that needs them.

I have had an interesting day. Went into boots for some advice about dressings and cream for the burn. Pharmacist wouldn't sell me any saying it was infected so to go to a&e for antibiotics. Waited just over 3 hours to be told it wasn't infected but it was bad and the blisters needed popping and the skin around de-briding.
I am now sat with my hand in plastic bag loads of cream on the burn and my arm in a sling. So am typing one handed.
t today. I will show you some pictures now before I went today if you are squeamish don't look.
Michael is now cooking a roast dinner for us.

Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 07:39 PM
OMG Lynn. That looks terrible. I hope it feels better now you've had it treated (((Hugs)))
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >