Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2013, 05:56 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Saturday.

Morning everyone. Well its the weekend but we are up and Dillon doesn't seem to know its the weekend.

I thought I would do today's thread and will do most this week as I am always up early as by the end of next week I may be off line for a few days. I know you guys will help Helena out though while I'm away.
Can't remember what I updated you with yesterday regards the move. Tom and Lisa's contracts are back and signed and their solicitor has ordered their funds from their mortgage provider so they have to get their deposit to their solicitor Monday cleared funds for the completion to go ahead Friday.
I tried ringing him yesterday along with Kirsty to tell him this is what he needs to do in case as our solicitor put it his flaky solicitor hasn't done.
We are moving wardrobes down to Mark and Tracey today two desks they would like some rocks from round our pond we gave them to now go round the same pond now in his garden and some charity shops and getting rid of some clothes and shoes that still have some life in them. Busy day ahead methinks,

Bev I hope your day wasn't too busy yesterday but busy enough to help you get through a few hours without feeling to wretched. (((Hugs))).
I hope everyone else is feeling well if not more (((hugs))).
Lorraine hope you and Davie enjoy the weekend.
Harvey I hope Mildenhall isn't too noisy.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I've been out with the dogs (in garden) and they've been fed. It still really dark looking out and I think its just started raining again by the sounds on our veluxe window but incredibly mild. Nothing really planned today and I'm not sure if Polly is coming over here to dog walk.

Lynn - So if all goes well this time next week you'll be waking up in your fab cottage . Have you got quotes for the removals to 'pack and move' or just 'move' your possessions? You must feel a little in limbo 'cos until your buyers actually have the money logged with their solicitors things could still (god-forbid) go wrong. As soon as you've exchanged it will all feel a lot more real and the pressure really will be on then. Good luck today and give Dillon a big hug from me.
Bev - I'm not sure if you work on a Saturday but I hope you can keep yourself busy ..... mind you have we ever known you not be busy Take care and ((hugs)) from me.

I hope any poorly people or dogs are feeling better today. See you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Morning Jenny. We had someone round last night and someone else is coming this morning to do a quote.
If we move next Friday we know the firm coming this morning will not be able to move us.
Enjoy your walk with Polly if you go.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and all,

Lynn sounds like you have a very busy day ahead, but its all very exciting now as the time comes so close to the big day. This last week will fly by and i hope all goes to plan.

Yes very busy here today. I luckily don't have to work, but need to go and get in the que for my flue jab in half hour. Then back here as I have a lovely friend and his wife coming to see us in our new home. Awkardly though we became friends through my dogs and Fred and Carole loved Lily to bits so I think are coming more to see her than me, so I have to break the awful news to them and I know they will be very upset.
When they have gone I have to go back to where i used to live and drop off some mail and then go and do mums shopping at tesco and then back to mums to do her housework.

I have had barely 3hrs sleep as Charly and Ash came back about 11 last night and we sat up till about 3am chatting and then I was up at 6am.

Tomorrow I have one of my old school friends who also has greyhounds coming round to help me sort through Lily's extensive wardrobe of coats and all her stuff, which I will then get over to the rescue kennels so they can help the dogs waiting for homes.

Hope you all have a good day. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning Bev its going to be very hard having to break the news today to your friends and then tomorrow to do the sorting of the wardrobe.
Good luck with your flu jab.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny, Bev and everyone

Can't wake up, I kept going back to sleep from 6 am cos Dave wasn't up and I wanted him to have a nice lie in, but when I finally got up at 7.30 he was sitting in the lounge with his headphones on watching telly.

Bev, so pleased to see you keeping busy and having friends round, it's all good for helping you get through. ((((hugs)))) I'm glad you've got Charley and Ash there now.

Jenny, thank goodness your nightmare is over with those awful mites. I'm wondering if we do have them here, cos whenever I walk through the horse field, the big horse who always stands at the gate, has lots of fur around his fetlocks and he's always stamping on the ground as if something is bothering him and it could explain Zena's sparodic itching which she's never done before. If they've gone from your area then hopefully the same will apply here.

Lynn, Hope everything goes to plan with that deposit being transferred in time for you to move next Friday You're going to be busy this week-end, let alone next week-end when you're in. I'm still excited for you, it brings back memories

Better get a move on then, places to go, people to see, vans to clean, and so it goes on.

Enjoy your week-end everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Morning Bev, I'm so pleased that Charly and Ash are back even if its only for the weekend? You must be feeling tired but its good to chat so last night probably benefited you and Charly especially. I'm sure when your new friends arrive todayit will all be very emotional ((hugs)) as its still very early days and your emotions will still be very raw.
I hope the weekend runs smoothly for you and see you back very soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Morning Helena. Lie-in what's a lie-in ?
Glad to hear Zena has stopped itching.
Have you another busy weekend ?

I am here waiting for the man to do the quote and have a day off from dog walking which as much as I like getting out in the morning with Dillon it is nice sometimes to have rest from it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Happy Saturday Lynn and Everyone
Such an exciting week for you Lynn, busy too!
Bev I hope you are able to enjoy your visit from your friends, sometimes reminiscing can be good.
I remember when Mo passed it helped me enormously to donate all her stuff to the rescue that we go her from. It was like she was helping the unfortunate ones still in kennels.
Morning Helena, don't work too hard in those vans!
Morning Jenny, hope you have a good weekend.

I'm about to make a Birthday cake for my daughter now
See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Morning Jenny happy Saturday to you too.
I also found donating Ollie's bits to the vet school who did so much for him helped me.

Make a big cake I may need some by tea time.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »