Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Click the youtube link I posted above
I remember her. She reminds me of Amy funny enough. Bless her, she's really sweet.

Yeah, she's gorgeous!
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2010, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I want a boob job. My boyfriend knows, and said he'd support me if I had it done, as he knows how unhappy and how little confidence I have.
Being ill made me loose my confidence, and the fact I'm so flat chested I look like a boy doesn't help.

I don't want BIG boobs, but just to have some, and to be able to look and feel feminine would be nice

When I'm better, I might save up and have them done as a treat - but obviously it depends on what my doctors say!
Be very careful about who you go too. There's so many botch jobs. Don't think by going abroad because it's cheaper is the better option too.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 07:08 AM
I am always saying to my family that, if I had the money I would have the works, I would have everything done to change my appearance I'm not a confident person, despite the impression I give people, and I worry constantly about my weight, my shape and just how I look.

Since I became ill over two years ago it has really taken a toll on my body, I always looked younger than I am, now I look older, I have lost 5 teeth in two years and I always had a big smile, whereas now I try to hide my mouth when I smile.

I think having a tummy tuck and some face reconstruction would give me such a boost...if I won the lottery or someone offered to pay for it then I would be knocking on the surgeons door to see what they could do for me, no doubt about it...I watch all those programmes and it still doesn't put me off.
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I am always saying to my family that, if I had the money I would have the works, I would have everything done to change my appearance I'm not a confident person, despite the impression I give people, and I worry constantly about my weight, my shape and just how I look.

Since I became ill over two years ago it has really taken a toll on my body, I always looked younger than I am, now I look older, I have lost 5 teeth in two years and I always had a big smile, whereas now I try to hide my mouth when I smile.

I think having a tummy tuck and some face reconstruction would give me such a boost...if I won the lottery or someone offered to pay for it then I would be knocking on the surgeons door to see what they could do for me, no doubt about it...I watch all those programmes and it still doesn't put me off.
Have u ever thought about writing into something like the tv show 10 years younger? Tell them your story!
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I think I'm probably beyond help and If I had too much time and money I'd still not spend it on surgical enhancements, I like my ugly mug and I like what's inside. Fast cars and a house with land would make me far happier than any surgery so each to their own.
that's so true my thought's exactly biger house not biger boob's
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 08:34 AM
I can understand people having it done if it makes them feel better and boosts their confidence etc. However, I do think some people seem to get addicted to it and go OTT and look plastic.

I heard recently of very young people having botox etc in America and that idea is appalling!
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I can understand people having it done if it makes them feel better and boosts their confidence etc. However, I do think some people seem to get addicted to it and go OTT and look plastic.

I heard recently of very young people having botox etc in America and that idea is appalling!
I agree...Im glad botox wasn't around in my twenties!
We could enjoy our youth without scrutinising our looks and thinking we need to look better!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Im considering having some botox,
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:56 AM
I've technically had a nosejob, for medical reasons though, and let me tell you - ouch! Seriously, I had a 4 hour nosebleed post op, developed an infection in my nostril lining, had 2 weeks off work just knackered and in pain from the op and then there were the risks of the operation - I could've gone blind or died from spinal fluid leaking. Totally worth it in terms of my health but not sure I'd risk it for aesthetic reasons (despite the fact I hate my little mushroom nose, lol)
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Mike has had a lot of work done (before I met him) He showed me a pic of himself when he was 19/20 and he looks completely different! He's had a lot of facial work (pretty much everything except the nose!) All because he looked very masculine (like a Neanderthal - as he put it) and a lot like his dad which really upset him as his dad was a horrible person... I don't hold it against him, as I always tell him, I love him for who he is - not what he looks like. But who knows if I would have gone for him if I had met him pre-surgery!?!

I personally wouldn't have anything done. I have grown to quite like me. If anything I'd like to put on a couple of pounds! I've always been just that touch too skinny due to a fast metabolism but my mum was the same, as is my sister, so I just put up with it - and the constant comments through my teens that I "must be anorexic"

Who knows what the future holds though - I'm only 22! So, never say never!!!

Sarah x
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >