Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
stacy ainsworth
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2007, 10:49 PM

please help (breeding question)

Hi i have just jioned and i am looking for some help. I have a 9 months old male staffie who i love ti bits. But we got him without papers and are now worried he may be crossed with a pit bull. Does any one know how i can check or can any one help? i have pictures if that helps
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2007, 11:37 PM
welcome to dogsey xx i dont know myself but im sure nissanmad might post and speak to you he has staffys i think????????????
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Stacey and welcome to Dogsey.

You need to go back to the breeder or the place you bought your dog from, they are the only people who will able to tell you what breeding your dog is if it doesn't have papers.
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Did you buy him as a staffie or as a cross??
If your breeder is a decent one then they will tell you about his parentage....just because he's not got papers doesn't mean he's not a pedigree,there could be many reasons why the breeer didn't register the litter.
On the other hand if the breeder is not a reliable one then you may never know his true parentage....she /he may not even know themselves if indeed your pup is a cross.
As long as you love him it doesn't really matter at the end of the day
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi and Welcome to Dogsey,
I would agree with what the others have said you really need to speak to the breeder of your pup.They are the only ones who will be able to tell you about the Parents.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2007, 08:21 PM
I can't help with your question as the best advice to go back to the breeder has already been suggested.