Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Shock horror is everone deaf !! I can't believe Chico got through I bet his goats sing better than he does!!
Goats???? Does he have goats too Mini??? That's even better then, he is an animal lover too!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Goats???? Does he have goats too Mini??? That's even better then, he is an animal lover too!
yes he said he was a Goatherd (in wherever country he came from)
Wish
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Sorry he does nothing for me excpet make me cringe and reach for cotton wool for my ears
Linda57
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Addictive Ladies were terrible too - I couldnt decide which of the last two had the least talent.............sorry
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Thought the bottom two were rightly there - but I was surprised that the girl group went..............didn't like the irish sister group(but did in the earlier show) Shayne was good, so was Andy? Thought the choices of songs were a not right in some cases too.
Mongy Babe
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2005, 08:52 PM
I have to say I think Chicco is a good entertainer in a holiday camp kind of way - can't ever imagine him giving by beloved Robbie Williams, Elton John or Meatloaf a run for No 1 (ok I have diverse music tastes; but if I mentioned my fave band no one would have heard of them - the Hooters????) Give him a Red Coat and he's got it made!!!!

Andy is the winner in my eyes - he can give me a personal performance anytime! Realitiy check!!!! Sorry - having a kid that wants to make it (and will lol) have to say there are only two with real talent on there - I think the final will be Andy and Chennia (I can't spell it either!)
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:17 PM
You must be joking, he can't sing his way out of a paper bag

By the way, you know the band, two brothers called Journey South? My OH taught one of them to play the guitar when he was 12 They're local around here and have been playing the pubs for sometime!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 12:09 PM
No I know wuffle, but he's looking good enough for me, and I just like the way he puts so much energy into his act. He'll be out next week (poor Sharon!!!!! I suspect she fancies him!) They can't keep him in there too long at the expense of losing someone talented can they. Never mind, it was fun for me whilst it lasted!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I just think he thinks he's Ricky Martin!!!!!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 01:25 PM
More like Darius when he first started out lol what an idiot Chico is, there was no competition last saturday night, both acts were rubbish !!
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »