View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 07:14 PM
I like Simon's group too that 4tune, and I also like the dustman he's excellent, but what an awful range of songs they chose for most of them tonight didn't they, so old fashioned. I agreed entirely with Sharon and Simon about the choice of songs with that Loui.

Blimey Brundog, good job I don't go to any hen nights then, I would be sooooo embarrassed with that!! Mind you, 20 years ago it might have been a different story!Lol!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
I think Sharon fancies Chico that is the only reason he got on the show..he is Rubbish!!

I like the one with eyes like pools of melted chocolate Shayne!
Oh, that's coz he's Irish Mini, he has those Irish eyes doesn't he, would melt any girl's heart wouldn't they
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2005, 07:18 PM
have i missed something is that something to do with foxy
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm, with you Helen, Chico is a great showman it takes more than a voice to have the X factor it takes balls which Chico obviouslly has, as Sharon said in an interview when she began working with Ozzy in 79 everyone said he was a clown because of the way he acted and did his stage dives, jumps around and headbanging, but like she said he was a preformer, but as she also said people all said he was a clown who would mount to nowt, very similar to what the common feeling on Chico is and look at The Old Prince Of Darkness' status now?
just shows and i think Chico has the X factor and i could easily say he could take the title from the likes of ozzy and Alice Cooper as being the ultimate showman
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Oh, that's coz he's Irish Mini, he has those Irish eyes doesn't he, would melt any girl's heart wouldn't they
I don't think he Irish...he has a Manchester accent? ...the other one that looks like a pixie is Irish
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I missed it tonight, but I will catch up tomorrow, along with the omnibus edition of Eastenders and Corrie.That's my ideal Sunday. Doing nothing is wonderful, and I do it so well on Sundays
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 08:03 PM
OH NO! He got through!
Dawn.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2005, 08:04 PM
well since Chico made it ahead of Addictive ladies in the judges vote i would say he is a good competetor
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Shock horror is everone deaf !! I can't believe Chico got through I bet his goats sing better than he does!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Owwwwwrightttt!! Sorry folks, he has some fans!

My o/h is devastated and says the whole programme is a farce and he refuses to watch it now next week until Chico is off!! Personally I thought his 2nd attempt (notice I said "attempt" there) at singing was better than his first. He is just brimming with confidence which is what I like about him, and after all, if you're in something like this show and the reasons for being in it, then you just have to have all that confidence. What is the point in being in the X'Factor if you're nervous? If you want to be a famous celeb then you can't possible be of a nervous disposition, you will get nowhere! I couldn't do it mind you, but then I wouldn't want to.

Thanks Luke, I have one allie on here then (sorry can't spell that one!)
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »