View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Sorry..but I know people say "all babies look alike"..but wouldn't you recognise your own baby??

I know when I went to the nursery to pick up my son (I wans't allowed him overnight as I lost a lot of blood and everytime I stood up I passed out!!0 I knew which one was mine just by looking at them..I didn't need to check the tags..(in fact the first time I saw him after I passed out the first time was when a nurse walked past my bed with him in his fish tank!...I said to her..."ehhhh excuse me..where are you taking my baby"..she laughed and said she was looking for me..and left him beside me..

I do think its really bad they have done this to Ronnie, she's had enough I think..either they need to kill her off or make her happy!!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Sorry..but I know people say "all babies look alike"..but wouldn't you recognise your own baby??

I know when I went to the nursery to pick up my son (I wans't allowed him overnight as I lost a lot of blood and everytime I stood up I passed out!!0 I knew which one was mine just by looking at them..I didn't need to check the tags..(in fact the first time I saw him after I passed out the first time was when a nurse walked past my bed with him in his fish tank!...I said to her..."ehhhh excuse me..where are you taking my baby"..she laughed and said she was looking for me..and left him beside me..

I do think its really bad they have done this to Ronnie, she's had enough I think..either they need to kill her off or make her happy!!
Agree totally with the two parts in bold. If I can tell the difference between our ex-battery hens (we always get 4) on the first day then surely parents and relatives would tell one baby from another???

When I first heard this story line I though exactly the same, Ronnie doesn't have much luck whatsoever.

I really hope this isn't one of these story lines that drag on for months on end.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Agree totally with the two parts in bold. If I can tell the difference between our ex-battery hens (we always get 4) on the first day then surely parents and relatives would tell one baby from another???

When I first heard this story line I though exactly the same, Ronnie doesn't have much luck whatsoever.

I really hope this isn't one of these story lines that drag on for months on end.
apparently the peeps at benders want to carry this on for as long as possible,years if they can
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
apparently the peeps at benders want to carry this on for as long as possible,years if they can
Noooo! I hate those storylines - makes me want to stop watching altogether!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Tell me - does anyone in this soap ever go to a parent-teacher evening? Or the Sales? Or learn anything? Or do any of the million ordinary things real people do?
I grew up in the East End and I don`t remember it being like this.

Indeed we sometimes see Bianca and Ricky attending their sons parent evening!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I hate this story line. If they carry it on too long I'll stop watching. I can't bear story lines that go on too long.
I just wish they'd stop making Ronnie's life hell!
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
I hate this story line. If they carry it on too long I'll stop watching. I can't bear story lines that go on too long.
I just wish they'd stop making Ronnie's life hell!
I was watching This Morning and the woman who comes on with the soap gossip said that the people at eastenders are hoping the storyline will go on for years and we (the viewers) will be the only ones in on the 'secret', unless one of the main characters in the storyline leaves. I dont know how much of this is true but i dont know if i'd like it going on for so long.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post

I genuinely would have known my babies anywhere.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't really follow soaps just the bits & pieces that are in the previews etc. I do know that they would do a full range of blood tests in the PM & the two babies having the exactly the same bloodgroup is unlikely & if Kat really believes the baby isn't hers then a DNA test will reveal all.
lianne1983
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh I think this story line is so sad, I just hope it isn't carried on too long. I know it's just a soap but I feel sorry for all the characters, must be horrible to play the parts too.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »