View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maryahm09
New Member!
Female 

23-05-2010, 06:21 PM

3 year old dog in desperate need of loving home! help please!

I am trying to find a new loving home for my dog. She's three years old. All black with one white paw and a white stripe between her eyes. She's the sweetest dog you could ever meet! I promise! Unfortuantely I can no longer keep her with me. I need to find a home for her as soon as possible or I will be forced to take her to the humane society. Please help me!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi there.

Although this is an international site, the vast majority of members on here are based in Britain, so unfortunately I doubt if anyone will be able to help.

Is there no way you can keep her? If not, is the humane society the only rescue in your area? Are there smaller ones that might be able to find a foster home for her until a permanent new home can be found?
maryahm09
New Member!
Female 

23-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Oh wow I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. But the humane society is the only place I know of. I honestly have know idea how to go about this whole thing. I have no clue where to look or where to call. Its very stressfull.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:05 PM
you should have doggy website in the US, type in dog websites US only, hope you find your girl a forever home xxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 07:25 PM
I've just done a google search for rescues in Jacksonville....
have a look at this website, one of those listed may be able to help you (some are breed specific, but not all).

http://www.jaxanimals.com/rescues.shtml