Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cyrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2010, 11:58 AM

4yr old b/w sibe boys needs a forever home

I have been approached by the owner of my youngest boys brother she has been told by her landlord she needs to rehome him after he has made a second escape from their garden and went after the local sheep, the family is absolutely gutted to have to make this desision but Mojos welfare is their priority

He gets on well with other dogs even the small ones, has lived with cats
He is good with children as has been brought up around them
Is KC registered so will be able to run in harness

This is Mojo

If anybody wants further details please PM me
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Can't they make sure their property is more secure for him..as I assume from this story its not the first time he has escaped!! didn't they make it husky proof before they got him?

Personally I would be moving house before a landlord told me what to do with my dogs!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Can't they make sure their property is more secure for him..as I assume from this story its not the first time he has escaped!! didn't they make it husky proof before they got him?

Personally I would be moving house before a landlord told me what to do with my dogs!
Totally agree. If they can't husky proof their garden, then why leave him out unattended? It seems a bit harsh that they are rehoming him for what is essentially their lack of care.
Cyrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2010, 12:52 PM
From what they have told me after the first time he escaped the sibe proofed it more added overhangs etc but the sheep are pushing against the panels and damaging them, farmer is apparently not giving them another chance and told them to "get rid" or he will farmer is unfortunately also their landlord

When breeder moved to Austrailia she past on the care of this litter to myself so trying to do my best by the guy.

Louise I am the same i`d be gone before my dogs would be it seems not all of us value our dogs the same way
sid&kira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2010, 04:13 PM
i wish i was in a better position to have him, im sure him and kira get on really well... 6 more months and i probs will be but we're house sharing atm...

damn it, hes such a beautiful boy...
sid&kira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2010, 04:15 PM
could i adversise this on the husky forum im on? i know a lot of very good sibe owners and will be happy to let you know if i'd recommend anyone who takes an interest. obviously i will pass all contact info on to you
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2010, 04:27 PM
He looks like such a perfect match to my Kismet...
But four dogs would be too many and with Kismet struggling with dog aggression at the moment.. until I can get her back on track and trusting again, I can't even consider foster for fear she would teach the new dog her bad habits..

Good luck to him. I hope he finds a perfect home.