Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:16 PM

Fireworks again !

Cannot believe it we hadn't prepared this evening so Mollie was taken by surprise and is very upset
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:19 PM
We havent had that many fireworks round by me, luckily though Dutch isnt bothered by them anyway.
I know how distressed some dogs get though, my aunts staffies are petrified, its awful to see
I hope Mollie is ok.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I hate the wretched things for the distress that they cause.....I hope that Mollie is okay.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Cannot believe it we hadn't prepared this evening so Mollie was taken by surprise and is very upset
Thats the whole damn problem with them! You can never prepare now they go off at the most random times I've even had them going off in daylight - now whats the point of that?

Hope Mollie is calming down now.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
The hope is that now they are no longer on sale, or shouldn't be, until October, the random fireworks will gradually fizzle out.

There is always some peabrain though who will save some for a birthday or something.......I hate the things.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Calmed down by about 11pm, trouble with Mollie is after a fright she always gets the runs so we had a wakeful night in and out with her.

Just wish they could pick a day and stick to it, would make life so much easier.

Thanks for you good wishes everyone - Mollie sends licks !