Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Oh who is it, I know I should know, but can't remember her
Sark just sounds creepy now due to the Random saga, and really all I have is my imagination, and that is going wild with Sark and its residents. Maybe when Random moves there she could shed some light on what it is like really

You will have to send me a piccy of your b/f if he doesn't come back so I can spread it around here, in case this weird Australian Island person, has gone in disguise and come for your b/f.
When I move there, LOL! Don't you even start that malarky. Sounds creepy to me too, i'm sure it's lovely but you know these things taint your idea of something.

Poor lad is all doom and gloom today.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
When I move there, LOL! Don't you even start that malarky. Sounds creepy to me too, i'm sure it's lovely but you know these things taint your idea of something.

Poor lad is all doom and gloom today.
I know I see Sark as all very treey and dark due to the canopy and paths weaving around the island and the strange characters where really it wouldn't be so suspect.
So that is a no on moving there, I am not sure if that is a real know or a maybe

Good he might listen to you next time, is he bored silly? Does her OH really exist?
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
To be fair I think the people of Sark are fairley normal, apart from the no cars and a few other things.

There is a small island of the coast of Denmark where some really weird peole live, religious cult and all sorts

And then of course there's an island of the coast of Australia where some (Well one at least) strange person lives Some on Dogsey know all about her

Kel are you sure she is not a romanian princess and her BF a rockstar

Seriously though Kel, I have just read this whole thread and its way too weird for me. I am glad he has ben in touch and that he seems to be reflecting on things. Hopefully this will be his one and only trip to sark. IMO she will have an alterior motive of one kind or another but hopefully Dan will realise that its all a bit odd.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Oh who is it, I know I should know, but can't remember her
Thankfully (for you) it was before you joined
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Thankfully (for you) it was before you joined
ohhhhhh but now I want to know
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2010, 11:00 AM
ohhhhhh but now I want to know
Have sent you a PM Have to go now but will check in again tonight.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
[/B]

Seriously though Kel, I have just read this whole thread and its way too weird for me. I am glad he has ben in touch and that he seems to be reflecting on things. Hopefully this will be his one and only trip to sark. IMO she will have an alterior motive of one kind or another but hopefully Dan will realise that its all a bit odd.
Is that it Lynne, I thought it could be so much more I have a movie in the making here, with a few sequels

Have sent you a PM Have to go now but will check in again tonight.
Thanks, I just think Randoms b/f has so much potential for a good movie and islands just bring up creepy stuff, but from what Kel has been saying, it all sounds rather ho hum but still there is always a twist isn't there
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:02 PM
I know I see Sark as all very treey and dark due to the canopy and paths weaving around the island and the strange characters where really it wouldn't be so suspect.
So that is a no on moving there, I am not sure if that is a real know or a maybe

Good he might listen to you next time, is he bored silly? Does her OH really exist?
LOL thats exactly the image I have of it! Haha! He said he isn't bored of the place, it's lovely and peaceful, but he is bored of the woman and her OH! And he has changed his mind about living there (as you ever had a chance pal). He is getting to grips with all the animals (he's scared of most animals lol) and was even collecting the eggs this morning, (so he'll come back reformed) and he has walked for miles and miles (he'll come back with a 6 pack? LOL!)

And he misses me and he is very sorry and i'm being soooooo spoilt when he gets home, so all in all, it's been a useful trip after all! (long as he makes it home alive!)

I found out she is 67, her OH is 50. Hmmmm, the plot thickens!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
[/b]

Thank you, he does know it's odd, I think she wants a new son tbh, she thinks she is saving him from a life of hell back here (yeh right!) because he was getting quite stressed with his work and needed a break.

He totally regrets going for 10 days and says now he only went that long because he felt under pressure from this woman to because she suggested that long and kept pushing it, he didn't want to let her down because she only has 2 friends, him and an 80yr old woman who can't visit her because she is too old to fly. Her family have disowned her apparently.

Everytime he rings though he's gone out of the house which I find a little odd and everytime he goes out, he's on his own.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Is that it Lynne, I thought it could be so much more I have a movie in the making here, with a few sequels

Thanks, I just think Randoms b/f has so much potential for a good movie and islands just bring up creepy stuff, but from what Kel has been saying, it all sounds rather ho hum but still there is always a twist isn't there
Behave you, there will be no such movie, like the wicker man, is that the one where he goes that weird island?
Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >