View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Thoroughly enjoying her. Except bang on her 6 month birthday she came into season. I wasn't expecting that so soon !!! She is still a baby. well maybe not a baby as she weighs around 33kg, but still, maybe a big baby. Well teen. They grow sooo quickly Definitely need to enjoy & appreciate them every single day
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Well the afternoon has brought new adventures for our Tornado Tess.
My eldest son has been here and we have been busy making the chicken house into a pent-house for them.

Tornado Tess has found new things to keep her occupied, first tripping everyone up and those chickens being in the garden....Wooooooooooo Mom they are everywhere Over here....over there.....and under the bushes....in the flowers....woooooooo by the honeysuckle.........

Of course our little (well not so little) girl finds the peck on the nose abit daunting........mind you she just didn't realise how lucky she has been to share Pinky Girl Skye's chickens without getting into Pinky Girl trouble well done Skye
All those bits of wood that have been sawn off....all stored lovingly by Tornado Tess all round the garden Took me ages to retrieve it all
We cut down a old clamatis which had gone woody, it took me while to notice it has disappeared....not far just in the living room and chewed up.......still it made it easier to bag up
Tornado Tess was fascinated that chickens can go up a ramp to thier house.......it really did, infact so much that she was willing to give it ago. WE THOUGHT NOT
However she made herself at home in the Cockeral's cage....lying down in it not sure the cockerals felt as enthusiastic about it

But all in all she has been a treasure.......well thats one way of putting it
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Oh I do so love reading about Tess, makes me giggle every time What fun!
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2010, 12:06 PM
After spending the morning tidying up the house,( well trying to tidy up but Bugzy, Meeka and Erik had other idea's and tried to help untidy my tidying. ) Pegging out the washing with the help of Aura swinging off it.. I come in here and am instantly reminded..... things could be much much worse... I could have a Tornado Tess in the house lol.

I look at my lot all sleeping now and think, thank goodness you lot cant read and get anymore idea's of madness off that Tornado Tess and her ever suffering gang

I love reading about Tess and her adventures
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Day 13....

Not a bad day for me to be honest as Pat has had her all day, I went to the allotment.
He did say she has been on the go all day...well nothing new there then, and because he ''forgot'' to watch for the ''''I wanna wee''' signs she wee'd 3 times in the kitchen.......he did own up to that

Pat went out tonight and she slept right upto when my TV programme came on...........the grunts,groans and growls of her and Bruce somehow drowns out the TV ever noticed that, as no matter how much you turn up the sound the dogs turn up sound too

I spent every ten mins running to the back door and dashing back so I didn't miss the best parts of my programme, I swear she was having me on I watched the TV mainly standing in the kitchen doorway

Soon as it finished.....she went to sleep
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Bless her, I do so enjoy reading about her everyday, she sounds so much fun...
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 09:58 PM
love her just love her
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Day 13....

Not a bad day for me to be honest as Pat has had her all day, I went to the allotment.
He did say she has been on the go all day...well nothing new there then, and because he ''forgot'' to watch for the ''''I wanna wee''' signs she wee'd 3 times in the kitchen.......he did own up to that

Pat went out tonight and she slept right upto when my TV programme came on...........the grunts,groans and growls of her and Bruce somehow drowns out the TV ever noticed that, as no matter how much you turn up the sound the dogs turn up sound too

I spent every ten mins running to the back door and dashing back so I didn't miss the best parts of my programme, I swear she was having me on I watched the TV mainly standing in the kitchen doorway

Soon as it finished.....she went to sleep
It's a kiddie thing...kids, dogs, cats....they all do the same thing...get louder when you are watching something you really want to see!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 06:43 AM
Day 15.........

Ok big mental note to oneself............do not take Tornado Tess to the Allotment
Thought I would give her a try yesterday as I was alone (Foster son out) well how exciting was that.
She found the polytunnel very exciting, and after running in there she was trying to get through the other end..... no Tess no hole at the other end...you dimwit you have to turn round and come out the way you went in

''But Mom...I can dig one for you if you want look''
How fortunate that it is dug a few feet in the ground and surrounded by slabs

Then some of the resident allotment holders said '''Oh let her off the lead, she is adorable, so adorable''' ummmmmmm I did wonder whether they felt the same way as she across the allotments

We sat in the shed for a cuppa, and she found loads of things to do........fetching in sticks, pulling up veg (errrrrrrrrrr just planted that Tess) racing around having zoomies and at one stage could be seen walking backwards down the path dragging a plastic bucket with her which had weeds in (I'd like to say she was being helpful and taking it to the skip.................but I'd be lying)
However she was fascinated by me making a hole and planting stuff and at one time myself and they guy next to me was crying with laughter as I heeled in a fruit bush and with great delighted Tess reared up and pounced on it what a clever girl...now all I have to teach her is heeling in doesn't mean breaking the stuff

Anyway jobs done we returned home to a wonderful Tornado Tess welcoming pack from the others as they rolled her around and checked her out............looks like they missed her

she spent the whole evening playing with Bruce at wrestling under the dining table and Skye even let her tug ''pinky girl ears''

Today I think we will stick to the garden one day at the allotment with Tornado Tess is enough for one week

Have to say though that I can see how she earned the name Tornado Tess
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:17 AM

she's fab Steph
and many a person have turned their story's/diary's about their dogs into best sellers and movies and no where near as entertaining as your Tess.
will you remember me when your both famous
Page 15 of 21 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »