Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 10:34 PM

Other lil pets, rabbit and Chinchillas.

I took some pics of Nancy, she is my tortie charlie English but they didn't really turn out any good, but here for some reason the lighting wasn't right. But here are some that turned out half decent.

I also know about the bold patch, and am getting advice on the matter

I also got some pics of the Chins that I thought that I would share, most of them are of the Magic man, Misty has been so grumpy lately, ever since she came back from her check up really, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it, but I don't see why, but she use to be so loving, and now I seem to have got right back to how it was when I got her, although worse, she has bit me recently and drew blood

With the pics I put Magic on the blue fleece, and Misty on the purple duvet cover, it's just easier to show people them if they have things like this in the back ground, but I'll say when they change anyway

Magic man.

This guy really is my baby, I love him so much, he is so friendly to everyone, even the rabbits ;D

My fav pic.

Now here comes the grumpy one, I didn't have her out for long, I'm trying to retame her, so I apoligise for the photos.

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Gorgeous!!! I just adore your little furries and Nancy really is one of the most stunning rabbits I've ever seen! I'm sorry to hear that Misty is having a tough time, I'm sure you'll get her back to normal. She is a sweetie and Magic is a little munchkin!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Aww thank you Lilypup