Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:54 PM

Having the day from hell

I was woken up at 7,30 this morning to Beau washing my face , She had decided she would not wait for me to get up at 8,30 to let her out like anyother day ,
I got up only to be charged at by Lady ouch who bedroom door Beau had also thought she would open
I let all three out and proceeded to put away there beds and sort there breakfast , While Skye and Beau charged around playing Lady sat her bum on the summer seat before I got chance to put a blanket down , Resulting in her catching her paw between the slots , Thankfully it is fne no damage or swelling , I then went out to hang my washing to be charged into by Skye and Beau playing charges in the garden , (where Skye staNds at the top of the garden and Beau at the bottom and they charge at one another full force )Which resulted on me going flying on my backside ,
Then when it was time for there breakfast Skye decided mummy deserved a kiss resulting in her head butting me on the nose , Her head is like concrete ouch , I then went about my chores , And when finished came on Dogsey with my coffee only for BEAU to decide she wnted some resulting in me being nearly roasted ,
So when I thought no more mishaps could happen I had a shower , My oh came into the house and started running the kitchenm water tap resulting in me ending up nearly roasted then froze ,
So I went and got dressed to go visit mum , I ended up haven to rescue the neighbours cat from being mauled by a dog , Which she was quite annoyed at me doing , And telling me her fluffy can handle herself and would have scrabbed the dog , So I arrive at mums to help tidy up and her hoover blows up , The brush shaft breaks and her toaster deided it would blow a fuse ,I come home to have a sandwhich and a mooch on here only to recieve a very very funny pm from a maember which made me laugh so much I nearly choked on it , know who you are you lol So all in all I have had a hell of a day and its not over yet I wonder what else will go wrong before bed time
Ohhhhhhhh I feel loads better now for that rant , thanks xxxdk
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:01 PM
OMG!

with a day like that i would go back to bed!!!!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Sit and put your feet up I think you deserve it!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks guys , You never know Tomorrow might be stress free lol xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah right!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Yeah right!!!!
It might be you never know sis after all what else can go wrong for me xxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:42 PM
You sure it isn't the 13th today xxxxxxxxxx
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:43 PM
tHAt sounds like the week that i have...........
one stress to another,,,,
one of my mares decided to take ill when i brought her in for the night , resulting in a late night episode with the vet. not happy that i called him out of his bed Then he decided it was very serious, and well was very worried for her
So That was a sleepless night..... Up in the middle of night checking on her
Oh, I didnt need that.. then all day at work, worried crazy
Feel like im cracking up........join the madness club dk, Glad to hear you feel better for your rant....feeling a bit happier now myself to get it out
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
You sure it isn't the 13th today xxxxxxxxxx
Fri the 13 is usually pretty norm for me
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
tHAt sounds like the week that i have...........
one stress to another,,,,
one of my mares decided to take ill when i brought her in for the night , resulting in a late night episode with the vet. not happy that i called him out of his bed Then he decided it was very serious, and well was very worried for her
So That was a sleepless night..... Up in the middle of night checking on her
Oh, I didnt need that.. then all day at work, worried crazy
Feel like im cracking up........join the madness club dk, Glad to hear you feel better for your rant....feeling a bit happier now myself to get it out
Oh hun it must be curse week , I have just had dad on the phone complaining I broke the hoover Thats what I GET for doing a good deed eh , Given the fact that my lazy sod of a sister has not once lifted a hand to help than again she never does , And I aint supposed to be doing any house work or anything else for at least another three weeks thats Gratitude for me eh , Oh I do feel so much better xxdk
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >