Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Day 21..........

Been a good morning to start with another dry night so very pleased and lots of praise.......

Well that was short lived as I took time to deal with our Foster son, she got into the pond...yes through the mesh....and brought me the Iris's....roots and all, the kitchen, living room and dining room plastered in black bog stuff a gesture that I really could of sone without, but I blamed myself as I fed the fish so her attention was draw to it
Did find the best way of re-planting was to do it whilst she was being entertained by Bruce, otherwise I'd still be ther now trying to replant it

Got called out by the allotment tenants as 11 sheds had been broken into, so I had to deal with the police and stopped to have a chat to the tenants too, came back to find my son perched on the doorstep with Patrick....neither having a key with them . In we came I went to pop the kettle on and ''''''OH MY GOD''''''''''''''''OH MY GIDDY AUNT'''''''''......''''''''OH BOY'''''''....'''''''WTF''''''''''.....

I am so so so stupid I left the water bowls down FULL......it was every where, the floor was swimming, Skye Bruce and her soaked, it was up the cupboards, the walls everywhere.....Tornado Tess sat in the middle of the lot, she had, had a great time throwing the water bowls around, I think then the 3 of them had played and the three of them were welllllll.... need I say more

Reah was disgusted....poor girl.

Still all cleaned up and dried off .........we did have a laugh afterwards about it as apparantly my face was a picture
Tim25
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-04-2010, 10:18 PM
Lol I can just picture "TT" and the others just looking at you completely soaked as if to say "HIIIII! Look we've been learning to swim!"
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Tim25 View Post
Lol I can just picture "TT" and the others just looking at you completely soaked as if to say "HIIIII! Look we've been learning to swim!"
Your so right....they ''pretend'' that they didn't encourage her
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I am still loving this diary Steph, I can just see the carnage and mayhem she causes in her wake You really have a great gift for comedy writing too!!
I love Tornado Tess!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Day 22.

Well Patrick's on a weeks holiday so Tornado Tess is delighted to have him home, I could tell by the greeting of sitting on his head this morning

She had a little accident in the night...a little wee, but we ignored that after all we have had 5 dry nights on the trot.
Fairly quiet this morning and looking all grown up whenever her Dad spoke to her, alittle showing off came into play as she can give different paws when asked and was delighted to show Dad.......on more then one occassion only problem was Dad wasn't asking.......still she didn't care

Different thing this afternoon as she has wrestled around with Skye, I can hear Pat saying every so often ''now come on stop that'' or ay ay ay lower the noise you two, or do you two want to play outside i CAN NOT HEAR THE TV''.....why he thinks shouting that bit makes the slightest difference god knows
She did try getting Reah to play and bowed and jumped around her but it came to an end when Reah grumbled at her as she tried grabbing Reah's collar and pulling with all her might to get Reah off the chair
One pup really needs to understand that a ''lady'' needs her beauty sleep
Bruce worries when Reah grumbles (which makes me laugh)and always comes running over to appease Reah, doing the submissive stuff and mouthing that all good dogs do bless him.

Mind this only seems to confuse Tornado Tess or maybe she is just thick who knows as she seems to see this as a ''''free for all''''''' and starts jumping on them

Oh the worried look of Brucie Babe when she does and the '''this pup lacks respect'''' look from Reah......so funny.

Skye has been worn out so now looks like Bruce is going to cop out.............bleeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Ha ha ha Will that pup never learn I thought they would have all been jiggered after yesterday. These two have hardly moved today, quick walk in the park this morning and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's all afternoon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Ha ha ha Will that pup never learn I thought they would have all been jiggered after yesterday. These two have hardly moved today, quick walk in the park this morning and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's all afternoon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no such luck
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Day 23 of this dairy......where do I start

Well a dry night again so that was a plus, but no sooner had I been up and they had been out, Tess ate something that disagreed with her from the garden and she came in and was promptly sick on the sofa........

We took them out later and she had a good walk, but came back with the devil in her
Upto now she has brought every single stone, brick, wood, rubbish, soil and plant that she could lay her jaws on and chewed it up. Bearing in mind that we have spent a whole day doing swops for chews, every chew has gone missing.....arhhhhhhhh you think she has eaten them don't you.......wrong folks, she has buried them in every nook and corner of the house
Even though we can see them......we must pretend we can not
They are buried by the front door, on the stairs, under and at the back of the chairs, under the cushion on the window seat, in the kitchen under her bed and even behind the dustbin outside, then has spent the whole afternoon and evening checking each one religiously, nose to floor and with head movements each one has been buried over and over again and dare we say ''''Tess we can see it look'''''' with a look of disgust it is taken away and buried elsewhere

A serious game of tag took place from 11pm...Skye and Bruce against Reah and Tess....although I really feel Tess could of done with a better partner as Reah's idea of playing is to stay firmly seated on the floor and allowing Tess to do all the running...well not running in Tess's case more JUMPING from great heights, Reah just helping out as Bruce and Skye got near enough to her to be grabbed....but then Reah has never been known to use energy when there is a easier way in life

Finally just after 12.30 am.........they have decided to have a rest

So thats me off to bed then....nite folks
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 06:40 AM
and there was me thinking things had gone quiet

Loved the idea of the tag team game with Reah staying put....though I'm not sure that I'd have been happy about the time they decided to start it

pmsl at the hiding of the chews too - I can just imagine Tess getting all huffy when you pointed out you could still see them
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 06:40 AM
You make me tired just reading this She is such a bundle of fun though that you just can't shout at her can you. Love the fact that Reah just sort of referee's from the sidelines...typical Reah!!!

Will ring you later sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 >