View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok now H, she is too gorgeous!!!!!! Rachy is now very broody she grew up with GSDs! xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by minifoxies View Post
What a beautiful girl you have there it sure looks like she enjoyed her trip to the beach man I miss my sheppies.
Thanks minifoxies, I bet you do, I've never been without for many years now

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Ok now H, she is too gorgeous!!!!!! Rachy is now very broody she grew up with GSDs! xx
Isn't she just Lorna, and it's been a long time since you last saw her too, I bet you noticed how much she's grown and still growing! I hope Rachy gets her wish!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Isn't she just Lorna, and it's been a long time since you last saw her too, I bet you noticed how much she's grown and still growing! I hope Rachy gets her wish!
It has been a long time, she's grown TONNES! A real beauty!!!!! Rachy loves GSDs and so do i, and you know how much I love yours!!!! More pics please? xxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Fab pics H. Zena is getting prettier by the day, and she soo reminds me of Flame at the same age. I must dig out some photos, so you can see the resemblance
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks Lorna, she's too beautiful for me, I can't stop hugging and kissing her and that's not good with a gsd, she's going to get far too possessive over me, so I've got to stand back a bit, otherwise there'll be trouble, but how can you stand back from a little treasure like Zena!!! Maybe one day, if it ever does become a problem hey!

Thanks Kirsty I know, I know, everytime I look at that glorious coloured mane of hers and other different markings, I keep getting a picture in my head of your Flame when she was so much younger, but Flame is still the most beautiful gsd in my eyes (and probably yours if the truth's know!)no matter how grey and old she gets! Yes please, because remember how alike they were as 12 week old puppies and we couldn't believe then that she would be a luxurious longcoat that she is turning out to be, just like Flame! Oh I do love this dog can yer tell!!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 01:49 PM
How old is Zena now H? I will dig out some Flamey pics when she was the same age.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Flame at a similar age (I think)

[IMG][/IMG]
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 02:19 PM
And again

[IMG][/IMG]
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh MY, Kirsty!!!!!!!! How beautiful was the stunning Flame in those days and we haven't seen any pics of her at that age before have we??? Don't think we have, so come on, we want lots and lots more please!!! Oh what a stunner, but then I always knew that coz she still is a stunner now!

The head markings are almost identical, but Zena's front, and mane is a mix of hundreds of different shades, but then I think Flame's turned to that anyways, especially in that picture of you with her on top of that mountain?

Zena is now 7 1/2 months old tomorrow! Blimey doesn't time fly! I must do a picture gallery from the day we brought her home, it's quite unbelievable how much she's changed from that funny little black, wriggly monkey that she was. That'll be fun, I must do that!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Yes please, to the picture gallery. All the great pics of the lovely zena all in one place. bliss.
But don't forget to add a couple of the handsome georgie,
or that could be a whole new gallery. i havent seen any pics of georgie when he was a wee sprout. Bet he still looks like a cool dude though.
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >