Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 07:08 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Morning everyone, sneezing well this morning and Amber is snivelling wanting to go out already. Better get my skates on I suppose.

Have a lovely day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless all.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Hello Moyra and everyone else. Finally have my tooth extraction on Tuesday after several delays. Can't wait for it to go, boy it hurts constantly now. Hopefully they can do it under local anesthesia. Hope everyone is doing we!l. Have a good one everyone!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all.
Hope that sneezing soon stops Moyra and that it doesn't develop into something worse
I hope anyone affected by Storm Abigail stays safe, dry and warm. Very windy here with frequent heavy showers.
See you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Oh dear Moyra...hope you aren't getting a cold
Nippy, we have horrid rain, the wind isn't too bad at the moment, will have to venture out and see if my car cover is still on Lol
should have took the cat to the vet last night...couldn't find him, had to cancel the appointment and an hour later we found him, little s*d had got into the bak of the wardrobe with y parents spare quilt!!! made himself quite a little den Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Good morning

Hope you don't go down with a cold Moyra try and stay warm

Cats know when to disappear and get comfy Griff

Dry and sunny here at the moment but the wind has got up. Never mind the sheets and towels should dry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Been heavy rain overnight, just very windy now though. Am waiting to see what happens in the next half hour, if its still not raining then we'll get out, because the weekend sounds like it should be spent hibernating, at least up here at any rate.
Griff, its amazing how cats know they are going somewhere they don't want to eh
Moyra you stay wrapped up and lets hope the cold doesn't take you!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 11:23 AM
I have stopped sneezing and do not feel too bad so hopefully it was just a touch of hay fever or something. Taken antihistamines.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Sue and TW, i have no idea how he knew..... i didn't get the cat carrier until 15 minutes before we had to leave, it's like the dogs... i don't walk them at the same time but they always know when we are goign out...even before i move...freaky
pan of tomato and onion chutney on to cook, did my aunty beetroot chutney yesterday and my mum liked it so i will make her some too...just need to parcel my auntys up and get it in the post
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Morning everybody, hope everyone is well and enjoying life.
Saw on the news that the West Midlands is engulfed in steam and all manner of things are suspected. Personally I think it's the result of an Illicit Chutney Factory that has started up in Coventry, of course I could be wrong - I better ask Griff if she knows anything about it! lol !
Ref - Cats - as if taking them to vets wasn't bad enough, I know that this can be very harrowing! The Mem has 6 of the little darlings and it's always me that gets called upon to administer such things as worming tablets and flea treatments. I have never been through this performance without ending up looking like I've been attacked with a buzz-saw! Take ages just catching them and when the whole thing is over - nearly as long to stop the bleeding from my many bites and scratches. They all then sit around the Mem (as if butter wouldn't melt etc) and looking daggers at me! Unthankful brutes! Grrr!
Glad to hear that Moyra has side stepped her cold and that Myra will soon be rid of her painful tooth.
Had no idea that Nippy was on such good terms with storms that they are on first name terms! lol ! Please tell your mate Abigail to give our place a miss - it's grim enough Ooop North without added gales etc.
It's now a case of Good afternoon - I initially said Good morning but it has taken me so long to type this - it is now p.m.
Back off out now as sun is still shining and want to make the best of it will be back later, and as always bye fer now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Take ages just catching them and when the whole thing is over - nearly as long to stop the bleeding from my many bites and scratches.
Think you need a pair of these Gordon:-

http://www.axminster.co.uk/leather-gauntlet
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »