Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2006, 11:25 AM

happy christmas to everyone!!

hi all,

hope you and your doggies all had a great christmas and got lots of nice pressies . i had a lovely time. didnt think i would though cos its my first christmas without my little man benson. i shed alot of tears and was very emotional on christmas eve :smt089 . but i got through it. christmas was bensons fave time of the year you see, he used to love getting his pressies and ripping all the wrapping paper off! i loved that dog so much, he was my soul-mate if thats possible! but i still have bronte and sam, and i made sure they had a brill christmas

ps. sorry to be on a downer
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Don't be sorry, Benson was with you in spirit looking down watching your two springers opening their pressies. Hope you enjoyed your day in the end with them.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I know how you feel I lost my beloved Sam on Christmas eve 5 years ago but like Toby said just like your Benson I am sure Sam was looking down on us and watching over us. Try not to be sad. Comforting hugs coming your way.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Its always sad to lose one of beloved dogs, I know how you feel, I lost a 2 year old setter on my birthday 9 years ago and I always have that same sad feeling even after all this time. You just have to remember they are with you in spirit and you will never forget them although the pain does ease with time.

I'm glad you enjoyed seeing your other dogs having a lovely Christmas. I love to see them unwrapping presents, I like them unwrapping them better than I do me unwrapping them.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2006, 01:41 PM
i know benson was with me all over the christmas period. he's back having a rest now at rainbow bridge after all that over-indulging and playing! my sam and bronte had a great time, think they're secretly glad i'm back in work today so they can have a good sleep!