09-01-2009, 02:46 PM
((((())))) hugs

i hope you feel better soon - sounds awful

xxx
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I really feel for you and hope things improve soon.

I'm currently suffering with sciatica (again) went to work last night with my TENS machine strapped to me, stick on heat pads, pain killers and still was in considerable pain all night. Out of the last 3 nights I've only had 5 hours sleep, I can't lie down, can't sit down, the only comfort I get is by standing up - apparently this is the opposite of the way it normally works, trust me to be different....lol......which is awful when you're so tired. My GP told me I needed to rest......yeah well try telling my back that, I lie down and the pain shoots from the bottom of my spin down my bottom, down my leg and feels like it comes out the back of my leg.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
I really feel for you and hope things improve soon.

I'm currently suffering with sciatica (again) went to work last night with my TENS machine strapped to me, stick on heat pads, pain killers and still was in considerable pain all night. Out of the last 3 nights I've only had 5 hours sleep, I can't lie down, can't sit down, the only comfort I get is by standing up - apparently this is the opposite of the way it normally works, trust me to be different....lol......which is awful when you're so tired. My GP told me I needed to rest......yeah well try telling my back that, I lie down and the pain shoots from the bottom of my spin down my bottom, down my leg and feels like it comes out the back of my leg.
you have my sympathy its horrible isn't it, my pain is higher up in my shoulders and arms, hope you improve very soon xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I think you seserve a sympathy post with what your going through.
I really hope you get some relief soon .
I have fibromyalgia which means I am in a lot of pain and discomfort most of the time and rarely get more than 3 hrs sleep at night and thats broken.
Sending you some gentle (((hugs)))
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Oh no you poor thing, I hope you start to feel better soon.
Big hugs (not to tight)
xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 11:00 AM
thanks everybody it has picked me up loads. Today the labrynthitis is much better and the Diazapam has kicked in lol...my neck feels quite a lot easier today and I have more movement in it. So slowly but surely steady progress is being made . Just feel I am missing out as the boys are wanting to go out and I obviously am not allowed to drive on the meds and my neck is no where good enough to drive. They are bored the dogs are bored and I feel sooo guilty, Ash is working 6 days a week poor man....the joys of being self employed . Will be taking the boys and dogs somewhere nice when fully fit I think. On the up side Zeitas tum is better

Thanks again for the hugs I do so love my hugs lol

Mel xxx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2009, 11:08 AM
So glad your starting to feel better, its not your fault your ill, but being mums we will always feel guilty about something.
sending big big gentle HUGSSSSSSSS.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3