View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:22 AM
They look like they have had a great time, for some reason our dogs look fantastic in woodland surroundings, maybe its as nature meant them to look.
Think Ive done the 'helping hand' thing myself too, its all for their own good.
I must of missed a thread about why Keena hurt her side?
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Those pictures are fantastic......thank you for sharing them.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks everyone for all your nice comments

Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I must of missed a thread about why Keena hurt her side?
Here it is http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=56111
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow, stunning photos. :smt007 I'm sure Keena looks bigger than she used to. She's gorgeous and Kody is just lovely! Sorry I missed these before.

See what you mean about Keena's side - I know you say it's gone down but it's bigger than I imagined!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Gorgeous pics Mys, and never worry about posting too many, they are gorgeous :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

Inca isn't a huge fan of going in deep water, but as Tonto loves it I think she's emabarrassed that he's a better swimmer than her, so she's made it up to her shoulders this spring. Only taken 2 years
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Wow, stunning photos. :smt007 I'm sure Keena looks bigger than she used to. She's gorgeous and Kody is just lovely! Sorry I missed these before.

See what you mean about Keena's side - I know you say it's gone down but it's bigger than I imagined!

Keena has gotten bigger she has filled out! I think she is ideal now, certainly doesn't need to get any bigger - fat girl!...lol I guess it's the right time for her to be finally filled out to her adult weight and size as she will be 3 at the end of this month. She is 75lbs now. The boy is so much more ribby underneath all that coat of his than she is, so I've no doubt he will get a bit heavier when he approaches 3, though he is at a nice weight.

Her cut is doing ever so well now and once it got healing it was amazing how fast it is getting better. It was quite a bit bigger than in the picture here at first.

Kody well he is just a BIG baby still but just how I like.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Gorgeous pics Mys, and never worry about posting too many, they are gorgeous :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

Inca isn't a huge fan of going in deep water, but as Tonto loves it I think she's emabarrassed that he's a better swimmer than her, so she's made it up to her shoulders this spring. Only taken 2 years
Keena jumps in and out ok but she hasn't swam since the time when she was a pup and we were swimming and rather then be left on the shore she swam out to us and climbed on our shoulders and used us as little islands...lol (she was so desparate to be with us) soon as you took her off you she raced back to the shore before doing it all again - until we quit swimming However she does love wallowing in mud puddles.

Kody is very sensitive with water though on the other hand and quite cautious as you can see! Although he doesn't like to wallow in the mud puddles that Keena does he does love to go charging through them. But my eyes would pop out my head if ever I saw him just jump in and have a long swim
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Amazing pics, all of them, your dogs are a real credit to you, but you already know that, you must be very, very proud of them. Kody is looking better than I've ever seen him before in fact. I've always loved your dogs, you know that too! I'm sure everybody does, they are truly a stunning pair. Sorry I missed the thread about Keena getting hurt, glad she's ok now. You must have had a fantastic time up there walking with those two!

I'm off to view the scenery pics now, and take a 2nd look at your gorgeous doglets
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2007, 05:57 PM
they are gorgeous - but you already know that. They blend in perfectly with their surroundings as well. Know what you mean about the water, my 2 are dithering on the river bank every day now wondering whether to go in or not
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-03-2007, 06:51 PM
lovely pics
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >