Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:43 AM

My New Bunny

Title : My new Bunny

Here's some pics of my new bunny ! He is only few months old , he is a rescue from the SSPCA, the litter had to be hand reared. Boyf named him Thumper (very original ! ). Him and Snuffs are getting long great:

He's the grey black and white one in front:

Having a munch:

Kisses:

Thanks for looking
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Awww he's gorgeous Aww wish mine could get along like that - Binka is a right nasty old boot
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:46 AM
He looks a beauty
congratulations on your new family member!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:46 AM
He's stunning, lovely markings
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks guys! Hope ya excused my silly mistake for the title !

Foxy - it is a shame urs don't get on, it's nice to see them together. Snuffs chased hima bit at 1st but soon they cuddling in for a much of some cabbage

VV: he does have lovely markings, the rescue were not sure of his breed, think a cross. he very fluffy aswell, almost Angora like.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Is Snuffs a female bunny? It's the other way round with mine its the male thats nasty and he was pulling her fur out and kept running at her face and I was terrified that he was going to do some damage to her - I could never forgive myself if he hurt her They can sit next to each other though but in seperate pens.

This is as close as they get

casimari
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2006, 11:01 AM
What lovely bunnies, they are beautiful.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Is Snuffs a female bunny? It's the other way round with mine its the male thats nasty and he was pulling her fur out and kept running at her face and I was terrified that he was going to do some damage to her - I could never forgive myself if he hurt her They can sit next to each other though but in seperate pens.

This is as close as they get

Aye Foxy, Snuffles is a female. She is a bit older aswell, about 5ish. May be that's why it worked, think she a sure thing that she was going to be the dominant one. But not sure, just guessing really. It's strange urs sit beside each other in cages but don't get onhow long have you been trying?
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Thumper is very cute Looks like they get on really well, did the rescue pair them up?
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap View Post
Thumper is very cute Looks like they get on really well, did the rescue pair them up?
No they didn't BS, was hoping they would but they were fairly sure they would get on fine (bit short staffed and no time if i'm being honest, that was my feeling anyway). I was quite prepared for it though. Have had loads of small pets in the past which i have paired up, chanchillas especially, so knew what to watch out for. Was easy though, no fur flying, thank god !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >