Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jockmcsporran View Post
thanks every 1 for the feedback.the reason i asked is i was wary of this vets advice as they previously wrongly diagnosed 1 of my dogs and last night 2 of them were due thier annual boosters.both dogs were done seperately and vet was with both altogether for a maximum of 3 mins.no temperature taken,heart checked or nothing.was a straight in , jab on back of neck and next please.previously with all other vets all my dogs are given a mini MOT ie heart, weight, gums,ears etc checked before given their booster but she couldnt have been any faster if she tried.
i would change your vet pronto.

mine only have the Lepto every year as we do live in a medium risk area. and mine are just overdue.

my vet told me as long as the Lepto was upto date then everything else would be fine.
even my kennels are happy with this.

your dogs should have a MOT at booster time, this is the time your vet should be discussing any worries you might have and it gives the vet time to do any assesments incase you have missed anything.

change vet tomorrow.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2009, 07:58 PM
I only ever give mine puppy jabs and one booster 12-18 months later. I would also be worried if mine didn't get checked over to make sure they were 100% BEFORE being jabbed.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2