Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I'm with Blueyonder from Telewest - I get unlimited broadband for £25 per month and it's never give me a moments bother. Yes, it crashes sometimes, but comes back very quickly

Same here, except I have the 10mb internet and I pay £4 a month for my website space which is 100MB.

Never had any problems with them, if e-mail, or tv is down you can check on the website and it tells you how long it's been down and how long it will take to be fixed......but this doesn't happen very often.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2007, 05:43 PM
I am with Pipex Homecall and think they are fantastic!
Their helpdesk is really good, they are always nice to you
- big plus to me is that they are in England as well as I hate foreign call centres with a passion.
I pay 30 pounds a month for unlimited 8mg Broadband,line rental, free phone calls for up to 1 1/2 hours in length, and a percentage off mobile calls.
Best thing I ever did was to change over to them.
tillytails
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2007, 06:46 PM
We're with BT broadband and get an excellent service and I can't really think of any times when we couldn't get online and it connects in moments. We did however have a problem once where one of our email boxes had got corrupted. BT helpdesk were very helpful and we got a phonecall back from the Yahoo support team in the US at the time we asked for it (which was about 2am their time). It was fixed in a few minutes. Have been with them for 3-4 years.

Prior to that we were with ntl who were excellent to begin with (about 10 years ago) but their service went downhill as they became more popular.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2