Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2016, 02:17 PM
O no!! Poor swan ... im so sorry
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Sorry to hear about the swan Harvey. Does it have to be reported?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
only to be informed he'd been polishing his boots out there
On top of yesterdays fuel saga what are you to do You could get a sign like I saw in the pet section of the garden centre recently it said "Husband and dog lost in Thetford forrest, £100 reward for return of dog" just replace Thetford forrest for some huge wild rocky mountain around your way
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Aw the poor thing, very very sad I think maybe ring the bird sanctuary place and inform them and see what is said.
Hoping it didn't suffer.
Yes I am waiting for the dressage, been out for LPG and still bluddy running is on. Not going to watch much longer, so annoying
Girls had a decent walk,not that many people about, although saw more on the way back. Son just came to pick up his birthday card and argue about as to whether I should by him a birthday pressie, he says don't bother, I say its Against The Rules not to,finally settled on me getting him either a honeysuckle or jasmine like I've got covering the archway over my gate.
Sorted girls out, Kesh was stood in the utility by the tower fan, staring at me. So put it on, she is lay entwined around it not budged an inch for couple of hours or so now. Zen keeps coming into the utility and then going again, so I think she would like some, but that great hairy Kesh is stopping her. They're all under the umbrella out of the sun with citronella and lavender candles burning to keep the flies off.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Sorry to hear about the swan Harvey. Does it have to be reported?
Don't know Brenda, the chap at the Bungay Wildlife said he didn't deal with Swans. There is an old gent in the village who is knowledgible on wild life and I'll ask him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Aw the poor thing, very very sad ...............................................Yes I am waiting for the dressage, been out for LPG and still bluddy running is on. Not going to watch much longer, so annoying
It is sad, they are beautiful creatures, in over ten years I never saw one on the rivers in Czechland.

OH has been watching quite a lot of Olympics, I would like to see some of the horses too, I still can't get my head around the fact that 'Beach Volleyball' is an Olympic sport
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Given up waiting, typical really. There's little enough on as it is and they even have to disregard that, and its looking like there'll be a Gold for us as well. Sick of track events, swimming etc
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Dressage on June.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Gnasher, I think we get the picture
Harvey that is so sad, poor swan. Don't all swans belong to the Queen? Or is that a myth?
Well I have had a lovely day with my school friend. We have gossiped all afternoon. I have caught up with news of people who where only a distant memory Hopefully we won't leave so long this time! Here is a pic, for those that don't know I am the one with the white hair
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1092.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	5169  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2016, 03:51 PM
That WAS superb. Tears of amazement. Well done Valegro. Beautiful. Stunning. Hope you saw it June.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >