Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I hate the dentist,,, I just hope hes gentle, Had thought of asking boobah to come with me.........but then thought dont be such a coward,,, take the brave option, I really wish I hadnt

good luck to benzmum who also has an appointment at the dentist today

we can sit and cry over it together later on, though I think you will be far more brave than me
Babe would you prefer the dentist chair that Gazza and his mates sat in a few years ago . . . . . that'll numb the pain . . . . x x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I can see you're eager to go..you're still logged on

If only we could do a swap - I'd do the dentist for you if you'd do the hairdressers for me
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Bet she's seen da big needle by now and said wtf are you going with that xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Im back,,, all's well, I have the start of a tiny cavity in my wisdom tooth {which happens to be impacted} but its not bad yet,,, just need a weeny filling I had been worried they would say the wisdom needed to come out I know thats a painful one, I have never met anyone who hasnt had pain with that,,,but lucky the lovely dentist said,, I can keep my impacted wisdom teeth,, just need a weeny filling and im sorted,

I feel like a bit of a whimp now considering what benzmums going through

they aint even in a hurry to do it,,,, as its not that bad,, so the 16th sep I have my major tooth thing,,,aka a tiny filling
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi,

thats me back, it was ok(ish) he changed the dressing, got antibiotics and have to go back next wed!!. Nothing like prolonging the agony. I am such a woos had to get my mum to go with me as OH was working!!!

Thank you for your thoughts Shona, and glad you appt seems to have gone ok too. So this time next week and a day I can come back and be freaked out again it's 5.20 next week aswell - a whole day to freak out, thats when he is going to take the root out and fill the tooth. I am not liking the sound of that

x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Hi,

thats me back, it was ok(ish) he changed the dressing, got antibiotics and have to go back next wed!!. Nothing like prolonging the agony. I am such a woos had to get my mum to go with me as OH was working!!!

Thank you for your thoughts Shona, and glad you appt seems to have gone ok too. So this time next week and a day I can come back and be freaked out again it's 5.20 next week aswell - a whole day to freak out, thats when he is going to take the root out and fill the tooth. I am not liking the sound of that

x
Awwwwwww huge massive hugs hun,your sooooo brave see loads of Boobahlicious hugs.You'll be all better and nibbling your oh's ears before long,.

Shona now no biting Dougie now and hope your not having your leg bitten off either xxxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Aww trhanks boobah...no sure about the nibbling though....on Oh SOOOOOOOO many levels!!!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Must be a Dogsey Dentist Day today! Double D Day!

I, too, was at the dentist this afternoon for a check up. I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist and anything to do with it, I kid you not, as soon as I walk in the door and smell that smell I feel as if I'm going to pass out. If I have to have anything done I have to be sedated, and while getting sedated I'm in tears and can't breathe properly. It's a genuine phobia that I wish I could get rid of.

The sedation is great though, you don't feel or remember a thing and once it wears off, which is quick, you feel fine. I got root treatment last year after I had an abcess, not fun!

It started when I got teeth removed years ago, I remember it vividly.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Hi,

x

Hows the pain hun? are you feeling any better?
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Must be a Dogsey Dentist Day today! Double D Day!

I, too, was at the dentist this afternoon for a check up. I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist and anything to do with it, I kid you not, as soon as I walk in the door and smell that smell I feel as if I'm going to pass out. If I have to have anything done I have to be sedated, and while getting sedated I'm in tears and can't breathe properly. It's a genuine phobia that I wish I could get rid of.

The sedation is great though, you don't feel or remember a thing and once it wears off, which is quick, you feel fine. I got root treatment last year after I had an abcess, not fun!

It started when I got teeth removed years ago, I remember it vividly.

Dougie had the root treatment a few weeks ago,, he seemed fine, but you could hit dougie in the face with a paving slab and he would just smile at you
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah much better ta...am a bit worried about this root treatment caper as have to say If you hit me with a paving slab I'd cry Oh well only 8 days to wait
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »