Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:24 PM

:-(

hi there, having a bad weekend thank goodness for Ben, I'm not sure why but I feel the need to share with someone...anyone the fact that me and my OH have just parted company....

I have no idea why but bless Ben the poor dog he'ds fed up licking tears up he's not sure whats going on and he doesnt understand why mum doesnt want to go beyond the park and why when she does she wears sunglasses even though its thunder and lightening!

Bt when he realises that S not coming back he will be sad to!!

No gripes about relationships etc I just feel a bit sadand down and thought I'd tell you all about it.

Hope you had a better weekend than me
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:27 PM
ah >>>big hugs<<< breaking up is a horrible thing, sorry to hear it. enjoy bens cuddles - best therapy
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:29 PM
aww bless you both im sorry your weekend has been sad and that you have parted with your oh you cry as much as you want scream from the highest hill get it all of your chest at the end of the day you got your ben and ben has you he will love you he will share your sad days with you and never judge you keep your chin up hun you got us sending you bug big hugs from me and my boys
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I am so so sorry to hear you have had a weekend filled with sadness. You need to cry so let it all out, don't keep it all bottled up inside. Let Ben lick your tears away, he wants to comfort you and I bet his love and cuddles will help you gain the strength you need. Sending a big hug. xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks for the thoughts guys...I really do appreciate them and Ben is now doing BIG HUGS.... he will be sleeeping on bed tonight!!!!

Thanks again
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:40 PM
I hate reading sad news like this..... I am sorry that this has come about, and thankfully you have Ben to comfort you. Have you got family to give you cuddles at this time ?

Were a friendly caring bunch on here so hopefully you will get some support from that xxxx I hope your days are sunny again soon x
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:40 PM
aww you have extra cuddles with ben he will be feeling sad as well so you can cuddle each other all night best healing remedy a cuddle
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:42 PM
hope u feel better x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Again thanks to all for your support I have great support from family and friends which definitely helps but sometimes you, or I don't want to bother those people....so you lot got it in the neck........sorry!! but hey I am smiling again, Ben is fab if not a bit confused, and he'll be even more confused when he doesn't get told to get off the bed tonight!!! Bless them they understand so much thats why we love them so much as was said it is unconditional luv n hugs they give!! And at end of day I really am so lucky so AM MAD AT MYSELF FOR BEING UPSET...i HAVE MY JOB, MY HEALTH, MY FAMILY AND BEST OF ALL MY DOG (AND CAT!!).... oops caps lok was on!!!

Love to you all and thanks so much for support and thoughts
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Aww Bless you {{{hugs}}} to you x

We're all here if you want a chat x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >