View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Oh just remembered another, with my daughter, Rennies indigestion tablets, had to have them anytime I went out, had to have box in my pocket, not to eat indoors???
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 09:15 AM
well apparently my mum could only eat jacobs crakers with cheese and tomato for every meal nothing else.......
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 12:08 PM
My OH's mum had to chew rubber! She said she used to buy a bath mat, cut it up into small pieces and chew on it - how bizarre
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Tangerines...cold tangerines..... my son is a red head...any connection do you think???? In the last 3 weeks it was cappucinnos SMOTHERED in chocolate with lots of sugar in them!!!!! Mmmmmmm! Put on lots of weight!!!!! Especially as I was stuck in hospital and couldn't move...!!!! Went right off all of it as soon as son was born...can only now eat tangerines (son almost 6!) Son on the other hand, LOVES tangerines/oranges etc.
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2006, 02:58 PM
My Mum used to eat orange peel. urghhhh
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Just remembered another Birds Custard Powder, used to eat it by the spoonful......now the thought of squeaking custard powder makes me cringe!
Janie_B
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2006, 05:54 PM
With my first daughter I craved very rare steak, Terry`s Chocolate Orange (didn`t eat them before, never ate them since), and hard liquorice. Put on 5 stone, 3 of which was fluid from developing pre-eclampsia. Had her a week early, went from 2cm to 10 cm in 20min and delivered in 6mins from first push top delivery.
With my second it was Refreshers sweets, and weak lager shandy. Suffered all day sickness, was even sick during labour! Was hospitalised twice to be rehydrated. I put on a whole 9lbs during the pregnancy. Was a week late, had to have contractions speeded up with a drip after being in labour for 23hrs and just missed having to get an emergency section because her heart rate had dropped. I needed to push just when the anaethetist came.

No more for me!
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 07:59 PM
You lot are mental!!!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
You lot are mental!!!!

Lol......you really can't help it, you get this strong over whelming craving which you really can't control....lol.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2006, 09:21 PM
with baby number 1 it was the smell of dettol, baby number 2 was kit kats. baby number 3 was pork pies pickle n cream soda, baby 4 was cheese burgers from maccy dees, and afterwards i used to walk round smelling the wrpper,and creosote loved to smell that,and again dettol.
a friend of mine used to like coal to eat she used to get in a real state
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >