Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 03:49 PM

The Kitten Pictures, as promised.

Well we did pop over to my aunts today...but it wasn't planned so forgot my camera, but she got hers out and got snapping for me..i was having a cuddle with mam cat, Megan when the individual kitten pics were being taken!
Sorry some are a bit blurry-but you get to see them at least!
Tortie (girl) 1:

Tortie (girl) 2:

Ginger and White (thinking its female..but its a tad difficult as is quite fluffy in "places"!):

As the above is slightly overexposed we got a side shot!

Then some family shots..

Sorry some may be a bit big.
Megan and kittens are all doing well, the kittens are thriving as you can see. Before anyone asks incase it's been missed elsewhere, Megan is getting speyed as soon as the vet gives the go ahead.
The kittens really are a fair size for their age me thinks, nice n fat too! (meant in the nicest way of course). Their markings have/are really changing over the days too, the torties are getting more artistic markings every day...the ginger n white has gotten more white (if thats possible?!!? lol), well the white has showed up more and the ginger is becoming ever so 'marbled' and 'rich in colour'.
Homeswise are all sorted, one of the torties (i can't remember which!) is going too one of my sisters n her family (they lost Eric not too far a'back) and as they have just taken up haunts in their new house across the road from us (sad aren't they?!?!) i will have MANY picture updates of this little un. The t'other tortie is going to an aunt-in-law (aka, my uncles sister in law)'s son and his family....i may see the kitten-but doesn't look hopefull.
Then the ginge...well providing all is well (i'm just worrying incase something goes wrong-it could happen!) will come too us, originally was going too be a Maxwell-but now as it seems the kit is a female, her name will be to her 'birth antics'-made an entrace too this world, came in with a bang, once got going really announced her arrival, seems too be a very big girly too-so she will be called Rosie, as in "A Whole Lotta Rosie" (yes, i am an AC/DC fan). Then again..i'm fickle, so by the time she comes home name could very well be changed!
I hope you liked the pictures, and hope its okay too post them (?)...and i will post new ones next week as soon as i have some blue eyes staring back at the camera lense....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Lovely pics luke,the mum is beautiful and the kittens are lovely colours.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Awsome.... love the lil ginger one
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 04:16 PM
aaawwwwhhhhh, they look so soft and cuddly. Take them away or I'll want one
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 04:59 PM
ta folks-for those who don't know...the tortie, megan, adopted on of my many aunts earlier this year whilst pregnant with a different litter-its all very complicated!! but she is a most well natured cat...very pretty too! n her kits tend too take after her...
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 05:06 PM
They are very, very cute...

I want one...
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Aww are you having another pussy Luke?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Another pic
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Aww are you having another pussy Luke?
Yes i am!! Well since its only the two dogs n one cats now house seems very empty with the loss of recent months, and although the kitten won't replace those gone..it just is meant too be!
Helped the ginge into this world-details on my kitten midwife thread!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Yes i am!! Well since its only the two dogs n one cats now house seems very empty with the loss of recent months, and although the kitten won't replace those gone..it just is meant too be!
Helped the ginge into this world-details on my kitten midwife thread!
Awww thats lovely Luke - so are you having the ginger one then? I must have missed that thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >