Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 05:52 AM

Daily Thread Friday 6th August

Good morning everyone

Ouch Kelly not what you wanted to hear. Hope eventually something will be done to help you

Congratulations Lynn and Gorden on your new granddaughter. You have done your best for Dillon and hopefully I will not return for a long time.

Hope you are enjoying some me time Moyra whilst you can.

Chris hope your bruises are now healing well.

Up early as have to get to Ben's house for a meeting with the Project Manager for the company doing the work. Fortunately Ben has the morning off so not an issue for him just me getting him up

Damp here at the moment so not a nice walk but at least it should be quiet at this time in the morning.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 07:28 AM
Morning Sue and everyone else. Was just saying to Kelly that I would go for a walk, late for me, but it is raining. So maybe not depends how hard it is. If only a light shower then yep I will go. Fresh air is good especially sea air. Hope you don't over do anything today everyone. Byee.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 09:12 AM
Good morning all.

Another been out already and back looks like heavy rain later boiled eggs for brekkie.

Sue sounds like fun, something I would like to think I would enjoy but think in reality it would not be for me. Hopefully a timescale then after today and hopefully the family will be here soon.

Brenda Have a lovely day, has the dog lead arrived yet what sort did you order?

Chris Your last sentence in your post last night made me laugh out loud, "Gretna Green" LOL how have your neighbours settled in?

Moyra Have a good day any news on your test results yet?

Griff Like Chris I think the consultant is gently stepping in, he does not know what you have been told think heard believe and testing the water.

Lynn Have a good day and what do you your grandsons think of their baby sister?

Right back in a moment all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Kazz my friend that makes fleece leads for agility dogs has made one for me to try. If it isn't suitable she will take it back into her stock. They are lovely and strong and kind to the hands. Windy here but sun is out now. Have been for my walk down to the sea. Lovely salty sea weedy air.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Good afternoon all.

We dodged the showers this morning, but it was a short walk as the sky was black.

New neighbours are quiet which is just how neighbours should be . They seem to have settled in now

The bruise has turned from vivid navy blue/black to a reddish colour in the middle and it itches like mad so I'm guessing it's healing. Thankfully, the achy arm is all better now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Oh Chris put some arnica cream or aloe Vera on it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Sue, hope you got your son up!!
Chris, lovely you have good neighbours, we are all hoping for the same here
Sun is shining so will get ready and take the dogs out and then pop up the road for a loaf of bread.. exciting day!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Afternoon all sunny then wet and windy to.
Dillon doing ok, bit upset as he thought we were going for a little stroll today, he never goes far now but likes a change of scenery like all of us I guess.
No walks at least till after Monday when he is back for another bandage change and Katherine has taken a look at it healing wise.
He is still drinking far more than normal and weeing more than normal. He ate quite a bit at lunchtime so hoping his appetite is picking up.
The baby was born 3 weeks early weighed 6 lb 9 ozs and born at 9,51 am and is the a very beautiful baby, looks a lot like her mum.
Joel is very pleased he is away this weekend with Tia but face timed Mark last night.
Lauren is hoping to get home today. No name yet.

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

We dodged the showers this morning, but it was a short walk as the sky was black.

New neighbours are quiet which is just how neighbours should be . They seem to have settled in now

The bruise has turned from vivid navy blue/black to a reddish colour in the middle and it itches like mad so I'm guessing it's healing. Thankfully, the achy arm is all better now
That s good on all counts
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz my friend that makes fleece leads for agility dogs has made one for me to try. If it isn't suitable she will take it back into her stock. They are lovely and strong and kind to the hands. Windy here but sun is out now. Have been for my walk down to the sea. Lovely salty sea weedy air.
That's excellent and kind on the hands is always good; I have leather leads yonks old but so soft now. Blood sweat and tears gone into them over the years LOL all my dogs have their own collars but the leads are universal. In fact must order another one shortly and wear it in (a guy hand makes them in Wednesbury. Excellent quality and hand stitched too. As I am sure he must be retiring or stopping soon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >