View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-05-2006, 08:53 PM
as i said on CP Laura..im so very sorry..and its a path we all have to take..and thats what makes it even worse.
As Janet said, she will be with old Barney once more playing at the bridge..but it still doesn't make it much easier
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 08:54 PM
aww luz how awful for you i am truly sorry hugs coming your way wish theres was more i could say
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh no Luz I am so, so sorry to read of yet another loss of another dear friend. I do hope somebody close will be with you tomorrow when you have to say goodbye to Poppy.

It's another strange thing you know, I have heard of so many people now who have passed away, and within days/weeks one of their animals has gone too It's almost as if they have requested it from the other side. The way Poppy reacted to losing Barney......

I am sending you everything I have in my heart to help you get through this. I know it's not fair, but it's something you can't control, it's out of your hands and not your fault, but how you're going to get through so much grief in your life right now, I just don't know. I wish we could all be there for you and give you a massive group hug, coz right now, you must be feeling like you're in an abyss. I can't offer anything but to let you know my thoughts are with you now and tomorrow, be as strong as you can, you poor poor love. I am so, so sorry.........
xxxxxxxx
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 08:55 PM
aww Laura...so sorry, its crap isn't it. I lost two close together earlier this year and it was horrible. They are buried beside each other up in the wood.
I do know how you are feeling.........its not right and its not fair...but its part of the deal with these animals of ours who give us such a lot of love for what seems like such a short time.
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2006, 08:57 PM
So Sorry Luz, she is a beauty and she can run free with Barney.. my heart goes out to you it 's so hard to do the right thing.. its a testament to your love for her that you are letting her go, will be thinking of you tomorrow
Rachel
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 09:14 PM
So sorry Laura - I remember you mentioning how ill she was when you lost Barney. Life can throw so much crap at us at times - we just have to be strong and get through it. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and yours at this very difficult time xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Luz, so sorry to read that you are now having to say goodnight to Poppy also..... thinking of you all xxx
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-05-2006, 09:26 PM
awww no hun, not again, that is so awful, barney must want poppy to keep him comapany, bless you hun, i hate to say it but once again i will be thinking of you again tomorrow, hugs and all, you no way should feel guilty not at all, you are testament to what a good pet owner should be
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Oh no Luz I am so, so sorry to read of yet another loss of another dear friend. I do hope somebody close will be with you tomorrow when you have to say goodbye to Poppy.

It's another strange thing you know, I have heard of so many people now who have passed away, and within days/weeks one of their animals has gone too It's almost as if they have requested it from the other side. The way Poppy reacted to losing Barney......

I am sending you everything I have in my heart to help you get through this. I know it's not fair, but it's something you can't control, it's out of your hands and not your fault, but how you're going to get through so much grief in your life right now, I just don't know. I wish we could all be there for you and give you a massive group hug, coz right now, you must be feeling like you're in an abyss. I can't offer anything but to let you know my thoughts are with you now and tomorrow, be as strong as you can, you poor poor love. I am so, so sorry.........
xxxxxxxx
thankyou Helen, you are always the friend I need, nobody is here for me as you know. I am alone as usual but I have you all and am grateful for your lovely reply,
I do grasp that Barney was requesting his old faithful to join him and she is a willing graduate to join the Rainbow Bridge Gang!.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2006, 10:20 PM
So sorry to hear this Laura. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >