Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm doing 3 walks at present Harvey. Zen is first, she goes to the little park at the bottom of the road, and I now let the lunge line trail and she can run about and play with the ball, bit of a tidy up, and isn't restricted at all. But we're not there long, next move was the river, but of course we're back on the Monsoon weather, no idea when it will be low enough to get on there now. Then its Cariad and Lona onto the football field, where we do several laps, play ball, do a bit of training, have a grooming session and then home. Last of all are Mabs and Kesh who go off down the canal towpath, onto the country park, ball games, playtime as we go along, grooming session, then back home along the bridle paths, onto the tow path, into the village and home. I'm out around 2 - 3 hours normally, if its very hot, or heavy rain comes down when out, its less!!!!
Wow, I couldn't do all that I hope that lad with the quad bike can help you move all that debris on the river bank and that will be nice for you to let them have a swim.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Me neither Harvey thankfully I won't be here neither my children or grandchildren.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Yes Lynn, that's what I say too There has to be some benefits when departing this world

Well I'm off to bed now, goodnight all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2016, 09:49 PM
If Lara is interested in the ball, Harvey, try rolling it in front of her when you're out with her and Casey and she'll trot after it, then get her to come back to you if she's holding the ball, and do it again, gradually lengthening the distance the ball goes, and then start throwing it for her/them, amazing how much extra exercise they get, just with you walking along and them to-ing and fro-ing, arguing over the ball. Mabs is pure muscle now, Kesh has lost a fair bit of lard off that fat btm. When Zen finally gets better we won't go the same distance, I was careful about the amount of exercise she had, not that seemed to have prevented what happened.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Hope Griff is OK and Gordon. I am awake with noisey head and thought I'd come on here as it helps to do something. Sadly June not enough owners at class and they invariably want to just come and go at the end of their class. I have had some sad news from my daughter in USA she has broken some bones in her foot and she has a poorly dog. Strangely enough it sounds just the same as a friends dog overhere. Oh well must try to sleep. Night all? Actually its early morn. Bfn. Lynn hope your Joel will be OK. Shame he couldn't stay with you. Are they far from you?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3