View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 07:19 PM

Just bought a new (well, used!) Honda Jazz!

...and I love it!

It has air con and all the rest of it! Something I don't have just now but really wanted. It's metallic ice blue.

Even got £500 for my old X reg Micra as part exchange!

Been looking for a new suitable car for a while now and finally found this one. Get it next week! Can't wait! So excited!
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Nice

I hate mum's car because it has no air con I'm wanting her to trade it in and get another one better for showing because neither cars are any good for it.

I think you should decorate it with doggy stickers
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Honda Jazz is supposed to be a smashing car. Any photos, Nic?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Nice

I hate mum's car because it has no air con I'm wanting her to trade it in and get another one better for showing because neither cars are any good for it.

I think you should decorate it with doggy stickers
I can't wait to have air con! I hate being roasting hot, especially in small places and cars! Drives me batty!

I put paw print stickers on the body work of this car, I'm not going to do that with the new one though! The only stickers going on this one will be going in the windows!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Honda Jazz is supposed to be a smashing car. Any photos, Nic?
I hope it is, Vicki! I plan to have it for a good few years!

No pics year, didn't take any. Will get some posted next week!
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I can't wait to have air con! I hate being roasting hot, especially in small places and cars! Drives me batty!

I put paw print stickers on the body work of this car, I'm not going to do that with this one though! The only stickers going on this one will be going in the windows!
I can't wait to have my own car so I can cover it in paw prints and poodle stickers! Well mum would let me do it if she got another car too
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:43 PM
We have a Honda Jazz, and husband thinks that it is the best thing since the invention of the steam engine! I must admit that it is comfortable, economical, easy to drive and very roomy inside.

Now then, one tiny delicate questionette here........are you a pensioner??!!! Cos you know that the insurance on Jazz's is so low due to the rather high percentage of crinklies that drive them - yes, we fall into that category.

Sooooooo, whatever your age, you will have to drive like a nipkern; i.e. very very slowly until you have a nice queue behind you, then as soon as there is a straight bit with overtaking opportunities you must speed up like crazy. Yes, a Jazz will do this because it has superb acceleration. The brakes are quite fierce too, so you are well able to slam them on whenever you wish, even if there is no apparent reason for doing so. Jazz drivers are exceptional careful, and will spend ages at a junction before deciding to pull out (another opportunity to form that tailback) but to their credit will always indicate correctly.

Hehe, have fun!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Very nice I looked at Honda Jazz due to the back seats folding flat etc good dogmobile. What year did you get and what sort of price did you pay I am soon to be in the process of looking for a good "older car" for transporting Sal around.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
We have a Honda Jazz, and husband thinks that it is the best thing since the invention of the steam engine! I must admit that it is comfortable, economical, easy to drive and very roomy inside.

Now then, one tiny delicate questionette here........are you a pensioner??!!! Cos you know that the insurance on Jazz's is so low due to the rather high percentage of crinklies that drive them - yes, we fall into that category.

Sooooooo, whatever your age, you will have to drive like a nipkern; i.e. very very slowly until you have a nice queue behind you, then as soon as there is a straight bit with overtaking opportunities you must speed up like crazy. Yes, a Jazz will do this because it has superb acceleration. The brakes are quite fierce too, so you are well able to slam them on whenever you wish, even if there is no apparent reason for doing so. Jazz drivers are exceptional careful, and will spend ages at a junction before deciding to pull out (another opportunity to form that tailback) but to their credit will always indicate correctly.

Hehe, have fun!

Pleased to hear you love your Jazz!

But less of the cheek! I'm only 24! Mind you, I only have a few weeks left of being 24!

Regarding all the behaviours you have mentioned, I only go really slowly if the person behind is annoying me by tailgating!!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Very nice I looked at Honda Jazz due to the back seats folding flat etc good dogmobile. What year did you get and what sort of price did you pay I am soon to be in the process of looking for a good "older car" for transporting Sal around.
It's a 1.4 SE and is a 52 plate, so not really that new I suppose! But it's in perfect condition and has everything I need and then some. I can't fault it. It even has heated wing mirrors! Who needs them, I ask you? Quick scrape with the scraper and the ice is gone!

Like you say, it's a good dogmobile and that's what I was looking for as well. Enough space for two - and even a third when the time comes!

It was £3,495, mileage is just under 46,000. Hopefully it will do me a few years!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >