Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
why bring scorpio into it...imo having an affix touted around for such a long time is misleading, that is what i am meaning...what was so hard to understand about that
Well you said I would be misleading people if I bred a litter having had an affix for 10yrs yes? Scorpio had an affix for 15yrs before breeding a litter, so my question to you is, was she misleading people too? I actually think you were just having a dig, but perhaps you should of read all the replies first.

So all you people out there that have an affix but havent bred yet are misleading people!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:23 PM
I dont see how having an affix for many years, without breeding, yet owing a particular breed for same time, is misleading, that person for all you know spent those years studying lines, studying conformation, studiying health problems within that breed, and when they decided to breed were FULLY knowledgeable of what lies behind the dogs being bred.?

Mo
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Well you said I would be misleading people if I bred a litter having had an affix for 10yrs yes? Scorpio had an affix for 15yrs before breeding a litter, so my question to you is, was she misleading people too? I actually think you were just having a dig, but perhaps you should of read all the replies first.

So all you people out there that have an affix but havent bred yet are misleading people!
Actually yawn, I have been following this with great interest, you keep bringing scorpio into it, absolutely no need as far as I'm concerned
oh and thanks mutley has always ben a favorite of mine too xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Actually yawn, I have been following this with great interest, you keep bringing scorpio into it, absolutely no need as far as I'm concerned
oh and thanks mutley has always ben a favorite of mine too xx
I mentioned her once, when you slipped up! By saying I was misleading people, you have said it of all the other posters on this thread, such as Scorpio, mcgregorkh, Louise and myself, probably more too. You made a booby!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Is that the best you can come up with for trying to dirty other peoples names ...thats called passing the buck...sit up and take responsibility for once for your own actions.
for goodness sake if you can't stand up for what you are typing and or believe in, don't post x
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Is that the best you can come up with for trying to dirty other peoples names ...thats called passing the buck...sit up and take responsibility for once for your own actions.
for goodness sake if you can't stand up for what you are typing and or believe in, don't post x
Me thinks Elaine has the hump!! and now is getting nasty. You should of read before you wrote!

Oh and when I breed a litter I will take responsibility, and also the bitch and the dog will be health tested BEFORE I do so!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Have you read back through the post? Scorpio herself says she had an affix for 15 years, thats why her name was relevant to this discussion, whats with all the flipping nit picking. grown up for G*ds sake.

mo
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
Have you read back through the post? Scorpio herself says she had an affix for 15 years, thats why her name was relevant to this discussion, whats with all the flipping nit picking. grown up for G*ds sake.

mo
She just wanted a pop at me Mo, however it backfired by tarring everyone who holds an affix without having bred a litter yet, with the same brush!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 03:51 PM

mo
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Years ago I applied to the NCC(Greyhounds) for a afflix as I was breeding a bitch(only time cost to much money) and I wanted her racing name as a afflix to her pups

The NNC came back and said as it was not a common name nobody else would use it so save your self a £20... IDIOT.

Think you can call all your dogs the same as long as no one else has registered that name, and if they have not way bother.

Bit of an ego trip really.
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »