Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I

I am not a liar ,
I am not backtracking .
I stand by what I said
If you don't like your vet get another .
Most people have had a bad vet , dosctor , dentist experience .
Complain
Move on .

It would be difficult to show myself in a worse light than you are .
1, you said you didnt know - see previous posts (clearly you did when I explained....so that isnt true ok your not a liar you just speak untruths )
2, how can you not read several posts but feel the need to not only reply but quote them
3, I already told you I'm not with that vet (think that may be several times ? )
4, doctors and dentists dont treat my pets, hence totally irrelevant.
5, bit obvious but dont have anything to complain to them about with current dog as he does not and will never step foot into that practice - if any their vets move to the one he goes to they will not be allowed to treat him either.
6, already have but unfortunatley you seem to want to keep quoting my posts and replying to them, ohhh, you may even be reading them Glad you put so much enthusiasm into that!

You seem to just want an argument and to insult me, quite frankly its xmas eve, if thats the mood your in I feel sorry for your family - but its only my opinion and Iv taken a few of yours...get over yourself and stop your nonesense.
Just so you know I have no interest in your posts from now on as none hold my interest. Therefore I wont be replying to your childish replys....FOR THE 4TH/5TH TIME IV SAID ENOUGH ON THIS. GOODBYE MY LOVLEY FRIEND BY THE NAME OF FERNSMUM
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Jeez guys its Christmas Eve ..........kiss and make up !
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Jeez guys its Christmas Eve ..........kiss and make up !
GK, you may be wasting your time she just wants to make quips.

MERRY XMAS FERNSMUM XX
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Dobermann - if you go to your friend`s profile there`s an Ignore option. Click it! It`s an excellent feature.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks Claire, I will do that since I must have said about 5-6 times....
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=Dobermann;2126709]1, you said you didnt know - see previous posts (clearly you did when I explained....so that isnt true ok your not a liar you just speak untruths )
2, how can you not read several posts but feel the need to not only reply but quote them
3, I already told you I'm not with that vet (think that may be several times ? )
4, doctors and dentists dont treat my pets, hence totally irrelevant.
5, bit obvious but dont have anything to complain to them about with current dog as he does not and will never step foot into that practice - if any their vets move to the one he goes to they will not be allowed to treat him either.
6, already have but unfortunatley you seem to want to keep quoting my posts and replying to them, ohhh, you may even be reading them Glad you put so much enthusiasm into that!

You seem to just want an argument and to insult me, quite frankly its xmas eve, if thats the mood your in I feel sorry for your family - but its only my opinion and Iv taken a few of yours...get over yourself and stop your nonesense.
Just so you know I have no interest in your posts from now on as none hold my interest. Therefore I wont be replying to your childish replys....FOR THE 4TH/5TH TIME IV SAID ENOUGH ON THIS. GOODBYE MY LOVLEY FRIEND BY THE NAME OF FERNSMUM [/QUOTE

Fact .......
I do not tell untruths .
I have not at any time insulted you .
I do not wish to have an argument with anyone .
I am not your friend .
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16