View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Just finished watching the team show jumping - we got a Bronze which isn't bad Shame about Mary King's round though, that will put her out of the medals for the individual
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Well done to Tina Cook who got the individual bronze! Germany got both team and individual gold.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Just finished watching the team show jumping - we got a Bronze which isn't bad Shame about Mary King's round though, that will put her out of the medals for the individual
Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Well done to Tina Cook who got the individual bronze! Germany got both team and individual gold.
I felt so sorry for Mary King, shes such a good rider, but on the up side, WOW to Tina Cook she must be chuffed to bits, more so as she didnt think she would be there until toy-town got injured,
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I felt so sorry for Mary King, shes such a good rider, but on the up side, WOW to Tina Cook she must be chuffed to bits, more so as she didnt think she would be there until toy-town got injured,
Grrrr, I missed it, had to go out, sad MK did not get a medal, but at least we stayed with a bronze,

Well done to them all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2