Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Watched it in the wee small hours this morning.Shona if you have a freeview box you can also catch up on a few of the channels there too.I've watched loads and loads over the weekend was soooo proud of the wee British lad that was in the diving,reckon he's gonna be summit else in years to come,xxxxxxxxx
yup have a free view box watched a bit of the judo this morning, was near to throwing gordon over the living room, I think I would be good at judo being a wriggly bugga and all, lol
Wouldnt it have been something else if that young 14 year old lad had got the medal, but hey big up him for doing so very very well at that age eh/
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
yup have a free view box watched a bit of the judo this morning, was near to throwing gordon over the living room, I think I would be good at judo being a wriggly bugga and all, lol
Wouldnt it have been something else if that young 14 year old lad had got the medal, but hey big up him for doing so very very well at that age eh/
Think it's bbc parliament channel the highlights are shown on Lmao see GB have finally got a gold winning female swimmer again too xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Mary King did us proud again, shes a pure mad wife over the cross country,,, gota respect her, lol
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Mary King did us proud again, shes a pure mad wife over the cross country,,, gota respect her, lol
Got a right smart ass comment from Luz telling me all the answers are on the ni forum could have fooled me hun eh?xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Got a right smart ass comment from Luz telling me all the answers are on the ni forum could have fooled me hun eh?xxxxxxxx
oooh some life on dogsey IM off for a peek
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2