Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Absolutely fuming

Boo my saggy old cat went missing on Monday, on Tuesday I made leaflet asking if anyone had seen him please contact me and also asking them to check there sheds. I put them through all the houses in the surrounding area as well as vets and pet shops. He is known to go missing but in the summer when it’s dry.

Today when I was putting washing on the line I heard a really faint Meow, stood on the steps to see over the fence, and there's Boo in a kiddie’s playhouse in the house across the back from our next-door neighbour. I walked around to their house but they pretended not to be in, even though I saw there curtain move, I came home and looked over next doors fence and the evil Bath plug's had put a shove wedging the door shut, I managed to move the shovel, but the door still wouldn't open, so I put one of the panels through, Boo is now home starving and thirsty, but at least he's safe
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:16 PM
some peopple are just horrid.

hope your cat feels better soon
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:19 PM
The worrying thing is last year another of my cats went missing and I never found him. Now I just can't get the thought of his starving to death out of my head.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Well if they deliberately shut him in there I'd drop a note through their door saying you have photographic evidence that they'd wedged the door shut and deliberately shut your cat in and that you had called the RSPCA and police.
Becky
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Well if they deliberately shut him in there I'd drop a note through their door saying you have photographic evidence that they'd wedged the door shut and deliberately shut your cat in and that you had called the RSPCA and police.
Becky
I'm with Mahooli on this one. What a dreadful thing to happen
Glad you have got puss back safe and well.
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Becky
I think I'll do that, I'm just hoping Boo is smarter than he looks and will stay out of there garden. I so want to hurt them right now, guess were both lucky they never answered the door
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Boo, AKA Oberon, see what I mean about him looking none to bright
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:39 PM
If the play house is as you left it then I'd go take a photo of it now so you do have evidence!
He looks gorgeous by the way.
Becky
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Nope there's a big hole in the door whoops
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Aaaaw Boo is bootiful