25-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Thread is 8 years old
& white dobermanns have not spread their genes throughout the breed
cockerkiss
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Hello Mais and TASHA1515 . I am trying to find out a little further info myself . DH is wanting to rent my UK home . She says she has 3 mini pins and 1 doberman , not kept in the home which she keeps in immaculate condition .Could either of you help me with any info ? Thanks so much
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by cockerkiss View Post
Hello Mais and TASHA1515 . I am trying to find out a little further info myself . DH is wanting to rent my UK home . She says she has 3 mini pins and 1 doberman , not kept in the home which she keeps in immaculate condition .Could either of you help me with any info ? Thanks so much
I think your email address will be removed from your post soon.

This is a very old thread and seems an odd place for you to come to to get what seems to be a 'reference for a tenant'? If I've understood what you are saying?

If you use a UK letting agent they will deal with all references, personal and business and proof of earnings etc. and of course you can and should stipulate whether pets are allowed to be kept in the premises.

If you are doing a let 'remotely' from Spain I'd advise you to investigate prospective tenants thoroughly. But a dog website just doesn't seem the right place to do it! Especially as you seem to be asking for 'people who know' this prospective tenant.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by cockerkiss View Post
4 dogs in total???

She has had at least 3 litters of puppies THIS year. At least 2 litters of Min Pins and one litter of Dobes.
cockerkiss
New Member!
Female 

20-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Thank you .
Sorry if this may have caused an issue .I was an exhibitor in the UK before moving back to Spain . My 1st tenant was a breeder who destroyed my home and pillaged its contents . They seemed decent but lies are often hard to see through and we were all conned . So far Ive has a few inquiries , all from breeders and Ive found out none were suitable , they all lie about what they actually have and breed .It is only through kind people like those here that I have managed to discover the truth ( the agents only use credit checks ) .
I am trying to rent without the kennels involved now .

No More about this .....I have introduced myself on the newby link and look forward to chatting about my new cocker spaniel Lucci .
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6