Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:34 PM

my boys are total nutters

tonight let the boys out in the garden and i came in left the door open and i could here growling outside i took no notice thought they were playing next thing chey comes in and runs out comes in and runs out obvious wanting me to follow so i go out and behold me shiloh has got a field mouse cornored by my plant pot i called shiloh and he came away this poor mouse couldnt get down his hole cos the dogs ball had covered it over i got the boys in so i could move this toy and the mouse dissapeared down it so i let the boys back out and and they went straight over to where this mouse had been and as i turned to come back in this mouse came out of another hole or it was another family memeber the boys just sat there watching this mouse taking the nuts what the birds had dropped at least they didnt hurt the little thing
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:35 PM
awwwwww at least they were good boys, mine wouldn't have been so nice
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:38 PM
aww thanks random there both pretty good when it comes to little creatures they will sit for hours watching especially if its a slug or a wood louse but they did surprize me tonight by not hurting the little fella
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:52 PM
they where making sure the scary mouse didnt go for you
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:57 PM
poor little thing i think there so cute if it had been any bigger i think the boys would of run and hid
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Maddy is always bringing in slugs....
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
poor little thing i think there so cute if it had been any bigger i think the boys would of run and hid
bens obbsessed with squrrels if he sees one hes off like a shot after it all sense gos out of his head (what little he had anyway ) dont know what he wouild do if he saw a mouse??
i did have a dog who corners a toad once,and another time he tried to tackle a hedgehog. he was a daft mutt,must of been the collie in him
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 10:03 PM
what is it with slugs if there not bringing them in there stuck to there fur and im there then for ages trying to get the slimey thing of but the boys love watching any critter especially if they see a spider they will sit and just watch and its so funny to see when the spider moves so do the boys they do a bum shuffle
mine freaked out when they saw a hedgehog cos it moved my two jumped a mile
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Aww that's so sweet I'm glad they didn't hurt it. They were letting you know there was an intruder in the garden, bless
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Aww that's so sweet I'm glad they didn't hurt it. They were letting you know there was an intruder in the garden, bless
aww thanks i guess they were, it was like a play growl thats why i took no notice at first next time must remember if it sounds like a play growl must go and investigate
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >