Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 06:38 AM

Good morning everyone - Friday!

Morning all,

Friday’s here and I’m very happy to see it – welcome, oh favourite day of the working week!

Off to my sister’s after work to get a pre-Christmas cut and colour.

I have no “major” food shopping to do now – I have it all in – so it’ll just be popping into a supermarket to pick up milk and bread. With any luck, Baz will cover that for me .

Looking forward to the Christmas break now......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, going to get my food in tonight so that its just fresh stuff to pick up next week.

Its been a long week this week and am glad its almost over, have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, going to get my food in tonight so that its just fresh stuff to pick up next week.

Its been a long week this week and am glad its almost over, have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Well done Vicki, I still have some bits to do. Hoping they will be cleared tomorrow. Then I can relax a bit for christmas.

Have been up since 6 am Ollie wanted company cheeky boy. He would of normally come and found us upstairs but we have had to gate the stairs off so we have to come down.

No snow overnight thank goodness just a bit hanging around from the shower we had last night it can stay that way too.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. My mum and dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary today so we're off out for a meal with them tonight.

I'm getting my hair washed and blow dried at 1:30 but nothing else planned for the day.

Finished all the Christmas shopping/wrapping yesterday and the food shop is getting done early Sunday morning. With a bit of luck all will be ready by Monday!

Have a good Friday all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Good morning Cuz xxx

Well FS broke up from school yesterday so any plans of today may take twice as long...I think I will half the list and so half today and half on Sunday.....as tomorrow may see me in Cumbria depending on weather and the fact that I am looking for a '''Mojo sitter''' who can have her for the day
as she will need her feeds.

Morning All Have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Just a sprinkling of snow for us this morning, fingers crossed it remains that way, especially as I was hoping to go to Essex on Sunday to deliver pressies and have my hair cut and coloured.

So pleased to hear Ollie is being cheeky Lynn, hopefully he is feeling well in himself xxx

I had good news at the docs yesterday, my pains in my chest must be hormonal as my heart and blood pressure etc is absolutely fine She has suggested oil of evening primrose or starflower oil, both of which she tells me they use at the breast clinic she works at, apparently they are brilliant for ladies that suffer with painful breasts but you must take them all the time, 1000mg a day

I knew I wasn't having a heart attack but was concerned that I was getting a warning of some sort...I feel so much better having been checked, especially as the darting pains are really bad today, in my chest and under my arms Fortunately I can still manage a cuppa and I am still able to dunk the odd custard cream so I know I'm not too ill

Hope you all have a good Friday xx