Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:04 AM

Nightmare!

decided yesterday just to take 2 of the dogs out yesterday,charlie and lola and phil took the springers to the forest i needed a good walk as needed time to think as my sister had died suddenly on monday night. so walked all round village tbh dont remember walking thru it! got to the rec and dogs have to be kept on leads no problem, when saw a few yards ahead a man walking a staffie (lovely looking staffie) and lola decided to tell the staffie she was here even tho the staffie couldnt see her lol. so she was pulling on the lead i gently pulled her back(she wears a halti) then looked down at her and she had hit the deck on her tummy and started to have a cramping sizure!
luckly only had the 2 that day BUT forgot my phone so sat on the wet grass till she puked up (picked it up_) and carried her over to put the bag of sick into the bin,but while im sitting on the grass 4 dog walkers walked passed me not saying a word! lovely friendly village eh???
anyway had to carry her all the way to near home as her legs were giving out til we got round the corner from home and put her down she seemed ok and defo ok when she saw a cat!
so now can never have her off a lead as shes never hjad one when out before and can never walk the 4 again in in 1 go in case she has another one! but i suppose ill be bloody fitter!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
sounds like a horrible day hugs to you and lola xx
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Sounds like you are having a rough time hugs to you and Lola
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 05:51 PM
how awful, so sorry to hear about your sister, cant believe no one asked you if they could help you either.

HUgs
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Am so sorry about your sister, yesterday would been last thing you needed n you did well to cope without any help, sending a hug n thinking of you all x
mumof5
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Im so sorry about your sister

and i cant believe no one bothered to ask if you were ok or if they could help
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
oh to be human

{{hugs}} for woo n your girlie..u need them xx
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
So sorry to hear about your sister. Sadly this sort of behaviour seems to be the norm now rather than a rarity. No one wants to get involved. Sending hugs to you.x
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 06:59 PM
So sorry to hear about your sister. How very sad that no-one stopped to help you.x
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 07:15 PM
I am so sorry about your sister and for your horrendous time out on the walk just when you needed everything to be calm. Sending hugs xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >