View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Not got the foggiest, I expect the GSD would spend most of the time with the Weim as they like to keep their Flock together
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Not a chance! Kismet would ditch the oldies at the first opportunity and go alone into the wilds.. she fancies herself a bit of a wolf!.. Selkie would potter the walk route or go and sit by the car, she has done this before when 'escaped' and Pharaoh would curl up in the porch and howl!

But more importantly who would do their voices?

Selkie is most certainly Goldie Horn!
Pharaoh could only be played by David Beckham
Kismet would be Kelly Ozbourne
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:11 AM
doubt it. Poppy would amble along behind and go off with anyone who offered a biscuit. Kerrie would go "wild" hunting all the bunsters/squirrels etc, and then come home and cry at the gate. Rupert, how on earth do I lose him in the first place (seriously, open a door, and their he is)
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Really interesting discussion. Having only a single dog, I can't really answer, but still interesting reading the replies!

As for who'd do the voice...Axel would be played best by Brad Pitt
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I think mine would stay together, they are very close. Gemma is very dependant on the boys when out so she wouldnt be a problem. Flint is very smart and I think would try and find his way home, he wouldnt go near other people however where as Simba would, so they would probably get split up :S
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Ohhh, now then - I would say yes as they adore each other so much. That said, if Lola is so prey-driven, if she saw a critter run she'd be off after it before you could blink - then I could see her getting separated from Marius!
Blue Shadow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Hmmm I just asked OH this, and he did the same as me....well of course they wo......err.....maybe they woul.......err actually probably not

We both thought PJ would likely dash off after a bird or something, and follow it even once it took to the air, Shadow would have a bit of a wander then probably wait for us to come and get him and Nero, the brians of the trio, would head off for home and meet us there

Wendy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3