Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Kizzy24 View Post
Yes long coats usually.... as in they haven't been touched by show people and have been bred for a purpose....Obedience ie...work. Old type of Alsation was a working dog was it not? So therefore if bred from old type lines I see this as working lines....doesnt necessarily mean the type of working lines from abroad.
really? i find the long coats(that i know) are mainly bred by byb's and defo not for a specific purpose such obedience
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
really? i find the long coats(that i know) are mainly bred by byb's and defo not for a specific purpose such obedience
maybe shes thinking about the south Manchester affix she seems to know lol a mix of lines keeping the vets in employment
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
Flame came from obedience lines - she is Foxfold/Sorumour.

I adore my girlie, but I wouldn't want another from these obedience lines, simply because my "tastes" have changed over the years.
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2011, 11:41 PM
I didn't say long coats have been bred for obedience....read the other post b4 that! Having said that there are a lot of long coats in obedience as oppose to short coats.

Oh and Smokeybear...don't make pathetic comments saying "goodbye" everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but keep the sly digs to the original subject.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 06:08 AM
I do not need to make sly digs, in fact you are the only one doing this on this thread Kizzy

You are the one making pathetic comments about things you know little about, by your own admisision.

I see you are yet another "Frank Sinatra", your "farewell tours" are not genuine and neither do they generate the response you and similar posters would like

You said you had no more interest in this thread, so why are you still here?
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-11-2011, 10:50 AM
I know more than enough about the things Ive said....proof is literally in the pudding

I am still here because I wont have people no matter how old you are slagging me off on a thread that clearly you know little about.

How many Shepherds have you owned??
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I give up on this thread...no one has yet to give me a name and pedigree of a current showline dog that has all attributes required in a working dog. I'm thoroughly bored! Ive asked one question over and over and had no response...its not worth my time of day as I am genuinely interested where these dogs are.

You do make me laugh Michelle, and you bring a lot of amusement to many others as well.
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-11-2011, 10:55 AM
yeah no one seems to want to step up and answer my questions...you included. How many shepherds have you owned??
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 10:56 AM
I give up on this thread...no one has yet to give me a name and pedigree of a current showline dog that has all attributes required in a working dog. I'm thoroughly bored! Ive asked one question over and over and had no response...its not worth my time of day as I am genuinely interested where these dogs are.
You do make me laugh, thank you.
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-11-2011, 11:01 AM

Not many then
Page 9 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 >