Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2010, 03:00 PM
More news!

Croston Corn Mill are providing big bags of dog food for the Best Dog and Best Ginger Dog

Lush (used to be Cosmetics to Go) are donating a prize. Perhaps this will go to the best red-headed handler!

Best of all, the author, Jilly Cooper has sent me 2 signed novels, with a special Ginger Day message in the front, pointing out who the 'sexy red-head' character is in the novel

We've also had the promise of a nice bag of local spuds for the winner of the potato race!
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I hope to be there. Dogs are in sausage catching training right now
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh sounds like its gonna be sooo much fun! too far for us too but lots of pics please!
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Well, Lush Cosmetics have done us proud: although I'm not sure what kind of "Fun Day" they thought we were going to have! They have handed over a lovely gift box containing...a heart-shaped massage bar; a shower gel described as containing 'the finest aphrodisiac essential oils'; a shower 'Emotibomb' called 'Sex in the Shower' and a heart-shaped soap called "Love Soap"
Perhaps we should award it to the handler whose Other Half is most disgruntled by the ammount of time they spend with the dogs!!!
It smells gorgeous though: I'm sure the lucky winner will enjoy it!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 04:44 AM
That sounda like so much fun! unfortunately, not possible for me LOL (a bit of a long drive... and a plane ride) but post lots of pics, so I can be suitably envious!
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Quick update - Pets At Home in Southport have promised a gift voucher
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Kanie View Post

I think the sausage catching is the toughest contest, but that young Malamute was absolutely determined to win last year!!! (well done Noobs)

Did you spend your voucher at the Marina?
Oh it was her proudest day ever winning that competition LOL and she will be back to defend her title this year LOL

I gave the voucher to friends who lived in the area as was quite a long way from us, lovely prize though.
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Another update - Pets at Home have given us a big bag of toys and treats and Scotts of Ormskirk are going to send over some more of their lovely Ormskirk Gingerbread!

I also feel obliged to state that we may have a BIG problem with Staffies and Rotweillers this year..............

.....the Steward gets all gooey when she sees them wants to spend ages hugging them and getting slobbered on, so please just humour her!!!
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Well I wasn't going to bring a Stafford but I might now. It may give me an unfair advantage but hay ho with such good prizes on offer all fair in love and war they say.
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I heard a rumour yesterday that our fun day has been cancelled!

Nothing could be further from the truth: we are raring to go and really looking forward to seeing everyone and their dogs

I have no idea how this rumour started and I was very surprised to hear it (especially as I have been running round like a headless chicken, trying to get everything sorted out in time for Sunday)

Anyway - it gives me an excuse to bump this thread up again.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >