Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 10:29 AM

Like Chalk and Cheese/fun in the pool

I decided to get the paddling pool out this morning as its so hot and Kyiro hasn't seen it before. I know Shady loves it and I was a bit worried about her leg, but then I thought well she only stands her front feet in and scraps out the water so her belly gets wet.
Anyway she did just that but then got really silly so I had to bring her in. I did get 2 pics of her having fun though before I dragged her in to rest.
In the second pic you can see her back left leg and how it goes at an angle.
Kyiro was not impressed at the thought of getting wet and finally after a lot of sniffing once Shady was out of the way did just have a dainty drink before going off for a sleep. I mean it was very tiring watching Shady

honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Aw lovely pics. Maybe Kyiro will get in when it gets really hot!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Awwwww, look at Kyiro there being all dainty with it, and Shady acting the fool! Zena does that, she scrabbles with her front paws to get her belly wet, then she half lays down, just the front end (probably coz it's too small to get all of herself in there!). Lovely piccies Bev, and good to see that leg doesn't seem to be bothering her when she's got other things on her mind like splashing about in the water. Good luck with her Bev.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Awwww look at those lovely two.

Can imagine you had trouble keeping Shady under control. Still a little bit of fun as long as she rests longer can't be too bad for her.

I am not at all surprised at Kyiro's reaction.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Oooh Kyiro, silly thing you would make a good mate for Mo who also refuse to get wet
Good to see Shady having fun.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:03 PM
aaww bless Kyiro just looks like he has no idea what to do !!!

shady on the other hand is clearly in her element !!! LOL
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Aww Bless Looks like they were having fun Thanks for sharing x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Aw lovely pics. Maybe Kyiro will get in when it gets really hot!
he did finally dip a paw in this afternoon. Only one paw and only very quickly

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwwww, look at Kyiro there being all dainty with it, and Shady acting the fool! Zena does that, she scrabbles with her front paws to get her belly wet, then she half lays down, just the front end (probably coz it's too small to get all of herself in there!). Lovely piccies Bev, and good to see that leg doesn't seem to be bothering her when she's got other things on her mind like splashing about in the water. Good luck with her Bev.xxx
Her excitement takes over H and although I stopped her quickly she is paying for it now and hobbling about.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww look at those lovely two.

Can imagine you had trouble keeping Shady under control. Still a little bit of fun as long as she rests longer can't be too bad for her.

I am not at all surprised at Kyiro's reaction.
She loves water and it was lovely to see her actually enjoying herself but in true Shady style she had to go OTT and killjoy mummy had to take her indoors to stop her and calm her down, before she done even more damage.
All that watching Shady for 2 mins exhausted Kyiro so he had to go and have a long sleep

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oooh Kyiro, silly thing you would make a good mate for Mo who also refuse to get wet
Good to see Shady having fun.
Yes I think kyiro and Mo would make a good pair they could stand back and both look disdainfully at Shady

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
aaww bless Kyiro just looks like he has no idea what to do !!!

shady on the other hand is clearly in her element !!! LOL
Kyiro is just learning to play but only as long as its nothing that uses energy
Shady on the other hand needs no encouragement and I feel so mean having to stop her having any fun.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 10:03 PM
aw, lovely pics. shady looked to be having lots of fun! and kyiro looks like such a sweetie standing watching her