Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 11:05 AM

Diesel's now offically five.

I just noticed with the date, that Diesel boy was actually five yesterday, and after spending the morning running around the park like a headless chicken, he didn't actually get anything for the day, but he did spend the day with his good friend who was trying to do tricks with him and getting treats, although with Diesel, he likes to work out whether you will give him the treats without him doing anything before he bothers doing anything for you .

So from a splindly puppy with floppy ears,

He's become a adult with pointy ears,

SDC19863 by Charlie Jade., on Flickr

(who also loves his teddy, the face is because I was stood in his way for his bed, aren't I mean )

Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 11:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Has he matured at all?
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Happy Birthday! What a coincidence , I have a friend with a Diesel who has his birthday today
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Has he matured at all?
What do you think he was too nervous as a puppy to act like a normal puppy, and now he's making up for it and then some, I don't think that Diesel's ever gonna mature!!

Originally Posted by ami_j View Post
Happy Birthday! What a coincidence , I have a friend with a Diesel who has his birthday today
That is a co-incidence isn't it , in that case Diesel says thanks, and happy birthday from one Diesel to another