Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 10:02 AM

ginger lucies hampster is loosing weight

im not sure how long they live for weve had her 2 years now and she is not the friendlist of animals but she looks very thin she isn eatting as much as she did im a bit worried its getting to her time
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
im not sure how long they live for weve had her 2 years now and she is not the friendlist of animals but she looks very thin she isn eatting as much as she did im a bit worried its getting to her time

Aww it sounds like she is getting ready to go to the bridge Naz. Hamsters only live 18 months - 2 1/2 years. They do go thinner when they get old especially in the last few months
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 10:33 AM
sadly yes this does sound to be the case. However , she may be given a bit more of a quality of life with higher nutrition foods - feed her pieces of chicken, good veg and ferretvite if you can get it she'll enjoy this and it'll build her up

xx
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 11:45 AM
lucie has noticed it to it is a big differance in her size i will try building her up thou going to the pet shop tom i will see what they got in there
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Aww Sounds like the little thing is getting ready to go. Has she slowed down a lot lately or stopped doing things?

(((hugs)))
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Aww Sounds like the little thing is getting ready to go. Has she slowed down a lot lately or stopped doing things?

(((hugs)))
yes she has she isn as noise as she usually is , normally i hear her playing in her wheel when i go to bed but haven the past week or so