Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2011, 03:05 PM

Alfie 6 month old puppy

Alfie is a six month old puppy. His previous owners wanted rid of him or they threatened put to sleep, while I doubt they would have found a vet to do this, we wanted him out of there asap.

He wasnt toilet trained but is in otherwise very good health. He has been with us a week and has two toilet free nights so he is getting there.

Alfie is interested in everything, he loves stimulation and walks, he would need to be walked every day, at least one long walk but twice would be beneficial for him.

He lived with cats at his previous home, and he is currently living with our eight year old dog with no problems. Alfie will be neutured before going to his new home and have his first course of vaccinations too.

An adoption fee will apply to help cover the cost of his neuter, and we would require a homecheck to be done and of course meet his new owners face to face.

We are in Essex, here is Alfie

His owners told us he is a westie x JRT, now i dont about you but i see no westie! I think he is JRT X with potentially a Lancashire heeler because of those huge ears, but im not sure.

You are more than welcome to come and meet Alfie. We do have a few potential enquiries from people we know but putting him out here because we want the best home for the little guy.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Awh hes lovely. Hope the little guy finds a new home very soon. xx
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:49 PM
It turned out Alfie was infact a lancashire heeler, his white chest was just a throwback, he isnt a cross at all. He went to his new home today, with someone who recently lost their heeler and had a remaining heeler pining for a friend happy ending x
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Aaawww that's great - be happy Alfie x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:57 PM
wow he looks SO SO SO much like our latest foster, also called Alfie. Glad he found a new home
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 03:34 PM
How funny! we named him Alfie he was called Melton in his previous home. I hope his owners keep his name but i dont mind if they dont, i just think it suits him.

is your foster also a heeler?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 03:49 PM
we was told our Alfie was a minpin - but clearly isnt...He has also gone to a forever home now. Heres some piccies, although he is taller and slimmer than your Alfie.

BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
wow definately an alfie lookalike! especially with those ears!
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Really pleased for a happy ending.
BonniesMummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 05:59 PM
thanks everyone