Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by jess View Post
love him love him love him. what a babe.

look at that first pic again, look at his legs....tee heheeeheheheheheheh
Toby's legs or the OH's?
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
i had to go back and look again!! Your OH's are funny too, but toby's just made me laugh out loud.
I love jack russels. Thank gawd they are small and cute, or we would have the general public against them too! Little Terrors ain't they

(I think mine was a rottie in his previous life)
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
i had to go back and look again!! Your OH's are funny too, but toby's just made me laugh out loud.
I love jack russels. Thank gawd they are small and cute, or we would have the general public against them too! Little Terrors ain't they

(I think mine was a rottie in his previous life)
he is a bit of a tinker ...toby that is not the OH , mind Toby's a bit of a softy acutally , he would never of made a "working terrier" as they say
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:05 PM
really? Gosh i would love that. Seriously, mine lives to kill. I find it very stressful. He goes into kill mode and doesn't see me, and he is trained to a high level! I have to put a lead on him in new places, just can't trust him with anything other than dogs and people. He loves my horse though, although luckily he chases Prinz back when he gets over excited!

I saw an ad wanting a jack russell for 'farm work' I presume killing rats and things, and I kinda felt sorry that he didn't get a home like that where he could fulfil his need...he is stuck with me and killing soft toys (and sleeping in late) wonder what he would have chosen if he had the choice of a career?
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:17 PM
really? Gosh i would love that. Seriously, mine lives to kill. I find it very stressful. He goes into kill mode and doesn't see me, and he is trained to a high level! I have to put a lead on him in new places, just can't trust him with anything other than dogs and people. He loves my horse though, although luckily he chases Prinz back when he gets over excited!

I saw an ad wanting a jack russell for 'farm work' I presume killing rats and things, and I kinda felt sorry that he didn't get a home like that where he could fulfil his need...he is stuck with me and killing soft toys (and sleeping in late) wonder what he would have chosen if he had the choice of a career?

Toby even just half heartedly chases rabits, mind my friend has two NI's and he stands up to them so he's not that soft i suppose, just lacks the killer instinct.

as far as where Prinz would rather live, juding by that photo you posted this morning, and i still remember him being mesmorised by the sausages , without a doubt he would choose you. Its one thing chasing round the countryside but he loves his comfy home to come back to
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:23 PM
aww, thanks toby, and what a memory!

No doubt if we could ask him he would say ''fine, i'll stay with you, but you have to take me to pets at home more often'' (he likes to see the bunnies, who are completely oblivious to the fact there is something very close by who wants nothing more than to see them stop-moving-those little-cute-noses)
Seriously though, if I knew I could have a terrier that wouldn't be interested in sheep or killing, I would snatch him up in a second! Lucky you is all i can say!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:35 PM
oooo Toby is sooo good with sheep, he has never ever chased after one if we have come across them by surprise,its just his way i think not down to any specific training. infact when he was a pup he was approached by sheep a couple of times, he just lay on his back (i think they thought he was their long lost lamb!)

now then pets at home is a bit different, he gets very possesive in the toy aisle of the toys, i caught him once growling at a poor little cocker spaniel,cos it was gettnig a bit close to said toys
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:43 PM
haha, glad to hear he is not perfect!! I was going to bring my lot to the kennels after hearing how good he was. Ok they can stay
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Hee hee hee He looks to be having a fab time! Lovely pics
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks Random, he was indeed having a great time
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3