lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
AWwwww congrate Jake just joined the cocking leg club
yep, he's a big boy now

Originally Posted by bingowings View Post
Once mine started cocking his leg, the frequency of him doing it grew rapidly. Now he cocks his leg the majority of the time - the only time he squats now is first thing in the morning when he is desperate to go lol! He now pees wherever Eden has peed and he has also now started frothing at the mouth when sniffing something he likes the smell of to much - probably another bitch coming into season!
aw lol. jake did it against a bush but he did it in the middle of the grass a little while after and squatted so think he needs something to aim on
leaho
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Oscar (10 and a half month lab) just started cocking his leg last week. He does it when we're out for walks but still only squats in the garden. He is entire but we're going to get him done soon.
helenrome
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi, my boy has NEVER cocked his leg I always thought it was because he was castrated when he was quite young around 7 months...I think he's still trying to work out how other dogs can get their pee so high up the trees he always looks bemused!!|
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2009, 11:23 AM
My dog is 2 1/2 now, we got him as a pup when my old boy was here...He still squats now.

I spoke to the vet about it, he said they pick it up from other dogs x
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
LOL! i can just imaging you being all proud of your boyfor his first 'peepee on the lamppost!!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5